Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

simpsons1.jpg

That's for you posting a screen cap. Or is it? :D About this girl fight, are there going to be

any snippy and snobby girls there? I certainly hope not.

I LOVED your first screen cap. Way to go!

Isn't "Harold and Maude" a terrific movie? I'm glad I'm not the only one watching.

If only directors today were nearly as creative and maverick-y (sorry!) as so many of the directors of the early 70s were.

h_maude_new.jpg

Vivian Pickles cracks me up as Harold's mother.

maude3-1.png?t=1236662323

and for those keeping score in the BBC thread. She also played Mary Queen of Scots in *Elizabeth R*

> {quote:title=molo14 wrote:}{quote}

> Vivian Pickles cracks me up as Harold's mother.

>

> maude3-1.png?t=1236662323

>

> and for those keeping score in the BBC thread. She also played Mary Queen of Scots in *Elizabeth R*

She's very funny in HAROLD AND MAUDE.

I think she was also in "Midsomer Murders".

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

Chris! Congratulations on your first screencap!!! Yay!!!!

And what a choice! Ha! _You_ are funny. Did that girl fight

take place in the Cheyenne Social Club? ;)

> {quote:title=movieman1957 wrote:}{quote}

> Thanks. No, it didn't take place there. But, think of the possibilities. Six girls....

I don't like to think of it, I've witnessed it for real too many times. :P

It's so cool how many people are getting the hang of screencaps!

*don't like to think of it, I've witnessed it for real too many times.*

It's no fun watching my wife and daughter argue. It was an appropriate cap to test.

What shall I do next? I'll have to think on that one when I get home.

*hey mon swasheroo!*

hey babbie babushka!

*ive been studying for midterms.*

Do you have to cook something?

*if they had an Olympics for imaginary vocab, you would take home the gold medal. heehee!*

I think some of the word mavens around here would take the gold. I'm just a gobbledygooker.

*of course thou has a habit of hiding his things from my sight!*

Why, babushka mio, I am made speechless by such an utterance from no other than the absconder herself, and for the lack of rum that I am enduring still since it is still out of my sight, thank you very much... ;)

*she's ... (Lucy Van Pelt) ... helping me cast you into shape. :)*

Are you learning to be a scultptress?

*no, its just me, princess buttercup and lucy, vs you, captain swasheroo and bellatrix*

Hey, that's three against two! No fair! Well, at least I got Bellatrix on my side. She's better looking than Lucy Pelt...and buttercup doesn't really count. Isn't she one of those fake princessessess?

*im thoroughly ashamed of your conduct! heehee! this is too much fun!*

Thank you! To a mangy ole pirate, that's a compliment. We pirates have a reputation to uphold...or should I say downhold.

*who said i was the fake machete supreme?*

Well, you must be. You said over on P&P that you liked to practice waving it around when you didn't have anything to do. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't use a fake machete to cut up the beef in cooking class when you're making your special beef strogonoff burgoo a la butterscotheroni. The teacher probably asks you, "Theresa, why are you using a fake machete to cut up the beef?," and you probably answer, "Don't ask."

*ive seen bad pirates that dont have any patience throw them over the plank, havent you seen The Goonies? goodness! heehee!*

Well, I would never have those pirates on my ship. And do you think that a busy pirate like me who is busy plundering the high seas and looking for the rum that you stole from me has any time to watch Goonies, for crying out loud. Geez... ;)

*well now i know why i dont want to go out to sea with you, youll put me to work! thats not very gentlemanly you know.*

If you don't want to wash dishes we can find something else for you. Are you good at holding a machete between your teeth and swinging from yardarm to yardarm? We sometime need someone who can do that when we're plunderin'. Or you can be ship's cook. Can you make burgoo?

1058387552_punishment.jpg

*you notice who has the rum?*

Yep...and do you notice how he watching her like a hawk? He knows how girls are. When he's not lookin' she's gonna haul hiney with the pirate's rum. I wonder if her name begins with B...

GALLERYHEADER.jpg

(Very apropos pic...good find!)

Why is the rum gone? Do I even need to answer that.

There was a certain absconder

The rum she took somewhere yonder

Laffite looked all 'round

But it couldn't be found

So now he is off once again to plunder.

L

//

p.s. What's a Goonie? :D

*hey babbie babushka!*

no no, im just babbie!

*Do you have to cook something?*

no, its just a midterm, we just had to do specific cuts with carrots, onions, and celery....it ws too funny, everyone was crying like there was no tomorrow....thats what the teachers get for giving us an onion to cut. heehee!

I think some of the word mavens around here would take the gold. I'm just a gobbledygooker.

yep, and you take the cake and the fake machete.

*Why, babushka mio, I am made speechless by such an utterance from no other than the absconder herself, and for the lack of rum that I am enduring still since it is still out of my sight, thank you very much...*

i am disinclined to acquiese to your request of asking for thy rummy back. i also have a reason for that....when bellatrix hit me over the head, i developed amnesia and dont remember where i hid the rum.....see what you did!

*Are you learning to be a scultptress?*

no, but lucy is. heehee! i still think you two would make the cutest couple. how cute!

*Hey, that's three against two! No fair! Well, at least I got Bellatrix on my side. She's better looking than Lucy Pelt...and buttercup doesn't really count. Isn't she one of those fake princessessess?*

its fair for me! lucy has an advantage over bellatrix, she has a voice that carries! princess babbie buttercup is a real princess!

Well, you must be. You said over on P&P that you liked to practice waving it around when you didn't have anything to do. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't use a fake machete to cut up the beef in cooking class when you're making your special beef strogonoff burgoo a la butterscotheroni. The teacher probably asks you, "Theresa, why are you using a fake machete to cut up the beef?," and you probably answer, "Don't ask."

you act like thats a bad thing. at least a fake machete isnt as sharp as a real cooking knife!

*Well, I would never have those pirates on my ship. And do you think that a busy pirate like me who is busy plundering the high seas and looking for the rum that you stole from me has any time to watch Goonies, for crying out loud. Geez...*

but where else to see One Eyed Willie at his best...he's a pirate ya know. heehee! oh come now, how are you so busy? i mean its not like youre out stealing everyone's prized possessions.....right?

*Yep...and do you notice how he watching her like a hawk? He knows how girls are. When he's not lookin' she's gonna haul hiney with the pirate's rum. I wonder if her name begins with B...*

yep, and did you notice how she's watching him to make surely he wont pull anything? thats why she's smart, and thats why she has the rum and not him. heehee! by the way, her name starts with an E....:)

*There was a certain absconder*

*The rum she took somewhere yonder*

*Laffite looked all 'round*

*But it couldn't be found*

*So now he is off once again to plunder.*

i agree, there is an absconder

and guess what, she's innocent and wonders,

do you really like throwing peoples off the plank

it isnt very nice and shows that youre a flank

okay that was a good one. :)

*p.s. What's a Goonie?*

ask frankie, he'll tell you. heehee! this is a great 80s movie!

wp_the_goonies.png

(AP) COMMISSION OUTLAWS TORTURE OF GRIMES

The Annual Frank Grimes Torture Thread, a feature of a popular classic movie website, has been ruled unconstitutional. The Human Rights Commission reached this conclusion after a two year investigation revealed inhumane references to one Gloria Grahame, repeated taunts of Fritz Lang festivals known to be inaccessible, and a flagrant display of unflattering pictures of Homer Simpson. Traumatized by the torment, Grimes repeatedly requested medical attention from night nurse Barbara Stanwyck, but was denied this basic human right.

"The commission has sent a bold, clear message to those who will deny justice to their fellows," said attorney Paul Biegler, just back from a Michigan fishing trip. "Let the nation, let the world stand on notice." Grimes, thought to be recuperating at The Mission Dolores, could not be reached for comment.

*Grimes, thought to be recuperating at The Mission Dolores, could not be reached for comment.*

Wonder if he'll run into Elwood P. Dowd and his pal *Harvey* there?

I bet he's in the game room playing poker with Ella Raines, Jane Geer, Effie and the Maharani. He'd better keep an eye on that Maharani dame, she cheats.

*"Let the nation, let the world stand on notice." Grimes, thought to be recuperating at The Mission Dolores, could not be reached for comment.*

Thought to be recuperating, hmmm? I wonder.

This evening I was watching Countdown with Keith Olbermann. He was at the Best Persons in the Word segment and the second story spoke of a man who was pulled over on suspicion of driving under the influence. After refusing to take the Breathalyzer,he told the officer he could not be arrested or charged. Why, you ask? Because he was a country unto himself, in himself.

Where did this take place? Pennsylvania!! What was his first name? Scott!!!!

I'm on to you, Grimey.

:)

_That_ is hilarious, Minya.

I thought the "I don't drink alcohol" line was bogus. Seems I was right.

I wonder what country he is?

*I wonder what country he is?*

Well, when you Google "Drunkest country in the world" the result you get is this:

*LUXEMBOURG glugs more than 15.5 litres of alcohol per person in a year, more than any other country.*

That could be our answer. ;)

*no no, im just babbie!*

Oh :D

*everyone was crying like there was no tomorrow....thats what the teachers get for giving us an onion to cut. heehee!*

They should have used onions from Whole Foods market. Onions from there do not make the eyes water. Onions from regular super markets do. Since you are, or will be, an expert in these matters, I wonder if perhaps maybe you could expound on that for me. Inquiring minds would like to know...as well as laffite's ;)

Actually, that's true about the onions. I hope you didn't cut your finger when you cut the onions.

*i am disinclined to acquiese to your request of asking for thy rummy back. i also have a reason for that....when bellatrix hit me over the head, i developed amnesia and dont remember where i hid the rum.....see what you did!*

Oh no, the amnesia card. Sheesh. I see I'm going to have to capture you and perform a Vulcan mind probe. We don't like to do that. Pirates aren't really into mind probes. That's a Science Fiction thing. But we'll do it to get the rum back.

*no, but lucy is. heehee!i still think you two would make the cutest couple. how cute!*

BLEAH!!! Do you realilze that you just made me go to the ship's infirmary and get something to take for acute nausea. If you keep making statements like that I'm going to have my barf bag with me at all times. ;)

*lucy has an advantage over bellatrix, she has a voice that carries!*

fussbudget.gif

I see what you mean.

*princess babbie buttercup is a real princess!*

Babbie buttercup? Hey, I don't think that was her name. I think you're just making that up. And remember, she came out of a book. A fairy tale was being read out of a book to a little boy. So she's not real, she's like Pinocchio except she has a pretty nose and she doesn't tell lies. Or does she? She's a girl after all. ;)

*oh come now, how are you so busy? i mean its not like youre out stealing everyone's prized possessions.....right?*

Of course that's what I'm doing. I've go more to do than to stand around waving a fake machete in the air, or watch the goonies...or do Vulcan mind probes for that matter (I may have to get a hold of Spock for a mind melding lesson. Now let's see, do I have his email address...)

*yep, and did you notice how she's watching him to make surely he wont pull anything? thats why she's smart, and thats why she has the rum and not him. heehee!*

She's watching him because she's gaga over him. And he's letting her have the rum because he's humoring her. And he wants her to get drunk because she knows where the treasure is hidden and he wants to find out.

*by the way, her name starts with an E....:)*

Edie? Edna? Esther? Emma? Egglantine? Ecclesiastes?

*i agree, there is an absconder*

*and guess what, she's innocent and wonders,*

*do you really like throwing peoples off the plank*

*it isnt very nice and shows that youre a flank*

A flank? Gee, I hope not. You might take me for a flank steak and take me to cooking class and make a Laffite Burgoo out of me for your final exam. And I must remind you I don't throw people off the plank. I may give them a push, though.

*ask frankie, he'll tell you. heehee! this is a great 80s movie!*

Oh, those Goonies. Thanks for the warning. The next time it comes to a theater near me, I'll have to remind myself to do laundry.

laffitelogo.jpg

laffite

P.S. Who is One-Eyed Willie?

//

Since this thread is about torturing Frank, I?ll do my part to keep it on topic so we don?t get politely chastised by the board administrator.

unconquered43.jpg

Oooh, I just love a man in a ruffly shirt! :P