Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

*Hiya, BitterblechyGreer -- okay frankie, as you requested......... your motorcycle*

*song.*

*I didn't request that! Stop it! Are you trying to get me killed? Ohhh, no. Look who the*

*heck I'm asking.*

hey, you said i could pick! i have the proof! would you like for me to go back to the PM and copy and paste it for you? Celine doesnt get anyone killed silly goose! i went to her concert and i didnt get killed. heehee! i sing Celine to my flowers and they grow really fast! you can ask them, my flowers love Celine! they ask for requests of her songs! i never lie! ;) even my Mischa flowers love her. :P andn there's nothing you can do about it.

by the way, are you wearing green today? i dont have to worry, half my wardrobe is green. heehee! so you cant pinch me.

IS EVERYONE WEARING GREEN? its a moral imperative today!

*Now how in the world can I rip a girl who likes MST3K? That's a low blow!*

I had a dream last night that I was on a real swanky like tour bus with all the people from MST3K. I had run into Joel and Mike in the grocery store and they invited me to come along with them (where ever it was they were going ;) ) and of course I agreed. Then it took a really strange turn when Joel and I started making out! I love Joel, but not in that way, so I don't know where that came from. I can say though, he is one dang good kisser :P.

newmanoutstanding_sm.jpg

*IS EVERYONE WEARING GREEN? its a moral imperative today!*

I'm wearing green but people are still pinching me. Isn't that against the rules?

I cry foul!! :)

Aww...now I'm blushing...so I'm red and green! :)

It's a nice thought. I'll keep telling myself that. I doubt it though. The ladies here at work are mean to me.

st-patricks-snoopy.jpg?t=1237323536

I have eschewed green today with the express hope of being pinched...but so far I've had no takers :(

//

The ladies here at work are mean to me.

What kind of monsters must they be to be mean with a sweet, intelligent, generous

man like you, Piggy....Woops! I got carried away. :)

But there _must_ be something wrong with them.

Lorelei

Howdy, Sweet T -- hey, you said i could pick! i have the proof! would you like for

me to go back to the PM and copy and paste it for you?

That's the last time I let you pick!

Celine doesnt get anyone killed silly goose!

I wasn't talking about Celine, Sneaky. Although, Celine is a known killer.

i sing Celine to my flowers and they grow really fast! you can ask them, my flowers

love Celine! they ask for requests of her songs! i never lie! even my Mischa flowers

love her. andn there's nothing you can do about it.

She kills male plants! And male me's!

by the way, are you wearing green today?

Of course not! I pinch first.

i dont have to worry, half my wardrobe is green. heehee! so you cant pinch me.

Now who would want to pinch a Meanie Mint?

Howdy, Coop's Ex-Girl -- I had a dream last night that I was on a real swanky

like tour bus with all the people from MST3K. I had run into Joel and Mike in the

grocery store and they invited me to come along with them (where ever it was they

were going ) and of course I agreed. Then it took a really strange turn when Joel

and I started making out! I love Joel, but not in that way, so I don't know where that

came from. I can say though, he is one dang good kisser .

What has happened to you?! You used to be a one man girl and now you're rubbin' up

on every guy that walks in the door. You're soon gonna make Miss G seem like a

darling angel. Naaaaaaaaahhh. :P:P

*I like Joel better, but I would have kissed Mike quicker*

That made me laugh out loud!! I love them both but I agree about kissing Mike too ;).

mikeandthebotsly7.jpg

Of course, out of all of them, Servo is my fave :x.

tomservo.jpg

And as for your accusation Mr. Grimes that I'm cheating on Gary with Joel, what Gary doesn't know won't hurt him :P.

*Why must you tell everyone who I am?! I'm ruined! Well, I guess I'll have to live*

*with the truth. I'm one of the best... persons... in the worrrrrrrrrrld.*

Oh, you kid. :)

Well, we got this really excellent fare, but the catch is this-we have to go up to Vancouver, BC catch a plane and fly back down to Seattle and then direct to Paris. I don't know if it's because it's Air France or what, but if we didn't take the little detour, it would have added an additional four hundred dollars to the fare. As it is, my ticket was $633 round trip, which is a very nice deal. To celebrate I went out and bought tarty red satin pajamas to bring with me. We fly out April 25th.

Well, we got this really excellent fare, but the catch is this-we have to go up to

Vancouver, BC catch a plane and fly back down to Seattle and then direct to

Paris. I don't know if it's because it's Air France or what, but if we didn't take the

little detour, it would have added an additional four hundred dollars to the fare. As it

is, my ticket was $633 round trip, which is a very nice deal.

That really is a good deal and the detour is certainly worth it.

To celebrate I went out and bought tarty red satin pajamas to bring with me.

Wolf whistle! What kind of trip is this again? :)

*Wolf whistle! What kind of trip is this again?*

:)

I usually dress more for comfort when I sleep, but I figured if Paris isn't a city for tarty pajamas then I don't know what is.

hey frankie-never-lies-furter!

*That's the last time I let you pick!*

that not very nice frankie! heehee! i think its time for my long white gloves to come out and have some tea and cakes.

I wasn't talking about Celine, Sneaky. Although, Celine is a known killer.

then whom were you refering to? how is celine a known killer?

She kills male plants! And male me's!

no no, my Mischa plants are the happiest ones, b/c i sing so much Celine and Judy Garland to them! not to mention a touch of Carrie Underwood and Tears for Fears...all in all, they think its a nice little mix. heehee!

*by the way, are you wearing green today?*

*Of course not! I pinch first.*

you do not! i think youre pants are a blaze again! look behind you what do you see?

Now who would want to pinch a Meanie Mint?

im not the mean one! youre the one who stole my strawberry shortcake, i had nothing to do with it. im just innocent witht my cuppa tea and pinky in the air!

hey wendy!

i totally forgot!

tsk tsk. we dont want the pirate leprechaun to come after you so put on something green really quick. heehee!

Larry!

I'm wearing green but people are still pinching me. Isn't that against the rules?

I cry foul!!

Wendy is right you know, the only reason people still pinch you is b/c they think you are cute. Maybe you look like a cute green leprechaun!

Laffite!

I have eschewed green today with the express hope of being pinched...but so far I've had no takers

You?re suppose to wear green! Im ashamed of you Johnny! Green is even my favorite color! I wore my favorite green shirt today, why didn?t you wear yours? You should just wear one of those pretty green shirts with the saying on it that says, ?Im an Irish pirate, pinch me.? Heehee! Sounds good to me??last year at St. Patrick?s day me and my family were with the Ice Bats hockey team players and my grandmother gave me a green shirt that said, ?kiss me, Im Irish.? Goodness! EVERY single hockey player I knew came up to me and kissed me on each one of my cheeks. I could have killed my grandma right there, but I love her too much. Heehee! She thought it was the cutest thing in the world.

so I'm red and green!

It's never too early to start planning for Christmas! Ha. :-)

PS... Tell those gals at work to be nice or else your big sister here will come and take them down a peg or two... ...Yeah... that ought to scare them... :-)

(I DO still have my rope... and since the Rambles are taking a "Spring Break", I need to keep in practice anyway... At least until the day comes when WE can all start being mean to you... and certain other (grey) individuals again) Ha! :D

you tell 'em Kathy! heehee!

did your kidling celebrate St. Patty's day with you and your loverly husband? how have you been lately? watch McClintock! lately? im taking screencaps with it right now of my favorite scenes. ill post them tomorrow. im so excited about them!

have a good night!

*Tarty? More like tardy.*

:)

You may be right. I feel like I won't know my own full tart potential until I am wearing these pajamas in my hotel room in Paris. That looks worse than it sounded in my head. :)

Hiya Little Miss Butterscotch...

did your kidling celebrate St. Patty's day with you and your loverly husband?

No... not much of a "ST. Pat's" day around here.. I even forgot what day it was unitl later in the morning when the kidling says... Hey mom... Happy St. Patrick's day...

We had a big "awards ceremony" this evening for the scouting troop that the kidling is a part of... and as the coordinator for that I was busy most of the day here at home and then I left and had to get things set up this afternoon... And then most of the evening was the meeting and ceremony... so THAT was my St. Patrick's day...

I even missed the Quiet Man... boo hoo... I need to watch it tonight before I call it a day, just so I can feel like ME again!! ha.

I haven't seen McClintock in a couple of months... but I still recall all the fun we had chatting that one up one night... a LONG time ago... I will look forward to seeing those screencaps, little missy.

Have a happy St. Patty kinda night. :-)

*You?re suppose to wear green! Im ashamed of you Johnny! Green is even my favorite color! I wore my favorite green shirt today, why didn?t you wear yours? You should just wear one of those pretty green shirts with the saying on it that says, ?Im an Irish pirate, pinch me.?*

Well, uh, okay...I'll do it next year :D

*last year at St. Patrick?s day me and my family were with the Ice Bats hockey team players and my grandmother gave me a green shirt that said, ?kiss me, Im Irish.? Goodness! EVERY single hockey player I knew came up to me and kissed me on each one of my cheeks.*

I think there was more to it than that green shirt. I think they thought you were just too cute ;)