Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

It's almost too good to be true, Coopsgirl.

I love men in glasses.... it makes me swoon. And to see GARY in them , well...... where's my fainting couch? :)

Don't those things know to never hit a lady

Ha... Chris.. sadly I fear that age is no respecter of gender. :-)

200 pages of this? Does Frank REALLY think I'm going to scroll thru ALL of this stuff just to torture him? Or throw in with the rest of these folks to get him?

OK OK... maybe I will...

Poor Frank. I mean, even the Coyote only had one Roadrunner!

200 pages of this?

You won't find a more serious thread on all the board. :D

Does Frank REALLY think I'm going to scroll thru ALL of this stuff just to torture

him? Or throw in with the rest of these folks to get him?

There's not much to it. Just fire up some Gary Cooper pics or talk John Ford and that

will do.

Poor Frank. I mean, even the Coyote only had one Roadrunner!

:D By the way, have you seen a girl in a green sweater?

Great to see you back in town, Ollie.

Dear Count,

I'm not gonna be the woman in any of THOSE windows.

You can't have my hair or my blood.

Rapunzel

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

Here's a video I just finished and it's got lots of different classic actors (not just Gary ;) ) in it. Sorry Frank, Grace isn't in it. I hope y'all like it; I think it's one of my best so far and was a lot of fun to do.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :). I'm totally hooked on making those videos and that's such a good song I thought it would make a fun one. I had no idea what to put over that opening and I was so glad when that part from *The Lady Eve* fit over it so well. I just used the take from the movie and didn't have to edit that part any so that made it a little easier too.

Oh, mama mia that was so super! That song was great, the video clips were great and it just put me in the mood for enjoying this good weather! What a fun time you must have had putting it together.

Can I post it in Off-topic music?

CoopsG, great great great. Pardon me for saying this - FrankG needs to be tormented with many, many more of these! "Kick 'im while he's down!" Great work. This would be so wonderful if TCM wanted to fill up some of their 3-minute time slots.

I don?t mind if you want to post it there. We?ve got bad weather here today but all your compliments are definitely putting me in a good mood :).

Ollie, I think it would be so fun if TCM would run more fillers like the videos I make. It would give people a chance to see lots of different stars and films. I?m sure with access to better equipment and prints, theirs would be really fantastic :).

I don?t mind if you want to post it there. We?ve got bad weather here today but all your compliments are definitely putting me in a good mood :) .

Ohhh, in that case, Gary Cooper sucks. :P

There is just too damn much Austin around these parts.

And it's 90-plus and sunny here. In April!

Are you wearing a green sweater?

We got up into the 90s last week and even for Texas, that?s a little early. We have been in a drought for a long time and we?ve got a chance of rain everyday this week and it?s coming down really hard right now so that?s good and will definitely help.

I don?t think I have any green sweaters ;). I tried this outfit first but it just didn?t look right.

ClaraBowDownToTheSea22Tophat.jpg

So I changed into this. Sure, it?s a little risqu?, but no complaints so far!

clara+bow.bmp

Wow, what a difference a few years and a Hollywood stylist can make huh?

And will you please stop shoving food in my mouth every time I bring up how great Gary is. I know you're just jealous :P.

2338478850_0b1bbfd48c.jpg

*P.S. Grace Kelly stinks!!*

Coopsgirl,

My dialup status doesn't allow for youtube but I happened to be at a friend's house today and got to see your video. I really enjoyed it! You scene changes are synched so well with the lyrics of the song. Great invention on your part. Did you use Windows Movie Maker to do that...or do you use software maybe a little more elaborate? Don't give away professional secrets though, if you don't want to. ;) I enjoyed your video very much. laffite