Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

>

> :D Are you saying she won't answer the phone?!

>

She may be busy standing behind your lamby, in disguise...

DialM-1.jpg

Y'all are cracking me up!! They must be running out of "stars" and she was what was left :P.

*She may be busy standing behind your lamby, in disguise...*

That's me but not in disguise - I look just awful if I don't get my beauty sleep every night. Looks like it's time to wax that old soup strainer again ;).

That's me but not in disguise - I look just awful if I don't get my beauty sleep every night. Looks like it's time to wax that old soup strainer again ;).

lol!

Now where did I place Vance's scissors...

Angie! Look out!!

DialM-2.jpg

Y'all are cracking me up!! They must be running out of "stars" and she was what was left .

:D That got me laughing! I have heard that TCM is planning a big whoop-dee-doo for Coop's

180th birthday next May. :P

That's me but not in disguise - I look just awful if I don't get my beauty sleep every

night. Looks like it's time to wax that old soup strainer again.

:D That's what the scissors are for!

> {quote:title=coopsgirl wrote:}{quote}

> Don't worry, my guy's got him covered :).

>

Looking good at 179!

*I have heard that TCM is planning a big whoop-dee-doo for Coop's 180th birthday next May.*

One-hundred and ninth, I beg your pardon :P. Actually I just rememberd his stamp should be coming out next month - yay!!!!! I could make a joke about getting to lick him, but unfortunately they are self-adhesive now :(.

One-hundred and ninth, I beg your pardon.

Like I've got a pardon to beg.

Actually I just rememberd his stamp should be coming out next month - yay!!!!! I could

make a joke about getting to lick him, but unfortunately they are self-adhesive now.

That never stopped you before. :D

*Oh no! November's Star-of-the-Month looks to be....LAMBY!!!!!* - MissG

I missed that from a quick perusal of the schedule. I was just thrilled to finally be able to add a poster for a VERY special and unique short film being shown on the 26^th^ to the poster gallery. (If I can wait that long.)

And have I missed the FrankGrimes postings on *Moonfleet* this month? Lord knows, he was looking forward to it for a LONG time.

Kyle In Hollywood

Message was edited by: hlywdkjk

And have I missed the FrankGrimes postings on Moonfleet this month? Lord knows,

he was looking forward to it for a LONG time.

I'm lazy, you know that! I did get to tape it, though. And that's what matters most.

I'm actually keeping the authorities at bay with just enough writing. I'm all all about the

bare minimum.

What????????????? You were supposed to watch MOONFLEET... and HAVEN'T yet??????????

Oh... no WONDER you missed my little jab at you over in rambles when I chatted it up w/ Miss G last month. Here is a SAMPLE of what we said:

Miss Goddess: I love how horribly sarcastic Granger is toward them,

the awful names he calls them when they try to "mutiny" against his leadership

ME: Ha.... I wrote one of them down... "misbegotten gallow's bait" HA!!! (I wanted to remember that one... for a few of my selected "necktie party guests)

So you confess that you have Moonfleet on tape.. and that you haven't WATCHED it yet... (and GEE... there's even a lovely female flamenco dancer in it and EVERYTHING....) I am STUNNED.

I'm actually keeping the authorities at bay with just enough writing

That's what YOU think, buster.

Now I will have to start testing my ropes out to find JUST the right strength and amount of "frozen-ness". And where IS my hatpin???? Oh... a QuietGal's work is NEVER done...

*I'm actually keeping the authorities at bay with just enough writing. I'm all all about the*

*bare minimum.*

Try writing some and then add a more later to the end of your post. I've found this has been working well for me lately. :D

Good evening, Ma Stone -- What????????????? You were supposed to watch MOONFLEET... and HAVEN'T yet??????????

I wasn't supposed to! I've got some other "supposed to's," though.

Oh... no WONDER you missed my little jab at you over in rambles when I chatted

it up w/ Miss G last month. Here is a SAMPLE of what we said:

Miss Goddess: I love how horribly sarcastic Granger is toward them,

the awful names he calls them when they try to "mutiny" against his leadership

ME: Ha.... I wrote one of them down... "misbegotten gallow's bait" HA!!! (I wanted to

remember that one... for a few of my selected "necktie party guests)

So you confess that you have Moonfleet on tape.. and that you haven't WATCHED it

yet... (and GEE... there's even a lovely female flamenco dancer in it and

EVERYTHING....) I am STUNNED.

Are you saying that I'm misbegotten gallow's bait, Mrs. Be Gettin' Gallow's Ready?

I'm actually keeping the authorities at bay with just enough writing

That's what YOU think, buster.

Now I will have to start testing my ropes out to find JUST the right strength and

amount of "frozen-ness". And where IS my hatpin???? Oh... a QuietGal's work is

NEVER done.

:D It sounds like somebody needs a good ol' spankin'. I'm gonna have to pass along

the word to QT.

Hey there, Grahame's Guy -- Try writing some and then add a more later to the

end of your post. I've found this has been working well for me lately.

:D You're not supposed to give out the trade secrets! Women always love to hear

the word "later." It's one of their very favorite. :P

Good evening, Ma Stone

And hello to you, young'un.

I wasn't supposed to!

Ok.... well NOW you are.... get thee to the DVD player and WATCH this one sometime... I LOVED it... but in truth, I don't know if it will be what you are expecting or not. Still... I found it a very good story... and I think if ANYTHING, you will like the little boy and the way Granger's character changes over time because of him...... that... and the Flamenco dancer...

Are you saying that I'm misbegotten gallow's bait, Mrs. Be Gettin' Gallow's Ready?

Well... "misbegotten" is likely going WAY too far. I would NEVER impugn your folks... (Plus, I wouldn't want you to be turning me in for a personal attack or something.. ha) . But Gallow's bait... YES.

It sounds like somebody needs a good ol' spankin'. I'm gonna have to pass along

the word to QT.

Oh trust me.... not much gets past him.

Yo Mad Hat:

Try writing some and then add a more later to the end of your post. I've found this has been working well for me lately.

Those days are about to be over TOO, Mr. Almost Birthday Boy... Trust me... there's always room for one more rope:

hangemhigh.png

PS: Mr. Movieman

After this weekend's weather I doubt your rope could be anywhere near frozen

I have a special walk in freezer to keep them nice and cold over the summer months. :-)

Message was edited by: rohanaka

*Now I will have to start testing my ropes out to find JUST the right strength and amount of "frozen-ness". And where IS my hatpin???? Oh... a QuietGal's work is NEVER done...*

youre tellin' me. he wont budge anymore for my long black gloves, so keep trying with your hatpin,maybe one of these days he'll run screaming like a little girl. heehee! just a thought

keep trying with your hatpin,maybe one of these days he'll run screaming like a little girl. heehee! just a thought

Ha... I don't want him to run.... I want him to slide head first into the big old MUD PIT. :-)

mccl2.jpg

Ah HAH! I FINALLY found my hat pin!!! Yee haw! The party is just about to start!

mcl6.jpg

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FRANK GRIMES*

Hope your day is a VERY happy one, my DEAR Grey friend. :P

And now.... because it IS after all the TORTURE thread... Little Lambie says:

<ahttp://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp295/amesann/greyguybday.jpg>

Is it really Mr. Grimes B-Day?

Rumor has it that it is indeed the anniversary of that fateful day....

And because you can NEVER get a straight answer out of him for ANYTHING...(ha) if it is NOT the anniversary of that fateful day.. we are just going to PRETEND it is ANYWAY! :-)

How late does the Dollar Store stay open?

Well... I am not sure... but at least you are out there in California... you are a couple of hours behind us all...

If you hurry, you might just make it in time... :-)