Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

You got a big laugh out of me, Movieman! That was quick!

You scoff at my choices? You mock my shallow adoration? Who doesn't want good conversation, romance, moonlight dinners or week-ends in a snow covered cabin? Tyrone Power calls you for a weekend in Carmel, and you?re turning him down? Not me. These men are gorgeous. Sexy? Hmmm that?s another story.

That was wonderful, Lively Gal. I think you've got it, my dear.

pushover7-2.jpg

CHANTEUSE: "It's not decent the way I throw myself at you."

SLIM (The Gangster): "You're only paid to sing to the customers."

CHANTEUSE: "Look, why don't you soften up and give me a tumble?" holding onto his arm.

The gangster angrily yanks his arm away from the girl singer.

CHANTEUSE: "I don't know why I stay in this dump!"

SLIM (The Gangster): "Because you got a contract."

CHANTEUSE: "I must be crazy. You're mean, you're cruel, you're cold blooded..." SLAP!

He's smacked her in the face. She wimpers.

SLIM (The Gangster): "Shut up!! Shut up!!"

Yup....I think I'm in love now with Jack LaRue.

For me, sexy in an actor is not necessarily cute, friendly, palsy-walsy. He doesn't pet dogs and kiss babies. He doesn't have the moral character of a Saint. See, I have different feelings towards Richard Carlson & Jeffrey Lynn, who I adore mind you...than I have for Tyrone Power and Cary Grant, who I love. But my feelings for Stephen Boyd or Yul Brynner or Anthony Quinn...well now, that's a horse of a different color. THAT is the $700 million dollar question. ($64,000 a question doesn't cut it anymore...especially in this economy...and not if I'm truly going to wrack my brain to give an honest answer to you).

And I do have an answer.

But just remember it is the answer for me, and me alone. I speak for no other Maven or Boca Queen; no goddess or peacemaker.

Oh it's sick and twisted alright alright. My answer'll include feeling weak in the knees, faint of heart and butterflies in my stomach. I'd have trouble breathing and my pulse will quicken with these guys. My answer involves actors who can have me anytime, any place, anywhere...at a moment's notice, with a sideways glance or a touch of their hand or a nod.

Why?

Because I think they're sexy.

And what makes them sexy?

Well...

Oh, Maven, I KNOW what sexy is.

It's you stringing us along, making us wait with baited breath for your every word.

I think Jack LaRue has met his match. Darn it! He's mine! He's.... mine..... whimper.....

movieman - Money IS dirty. Take my word for it, I was a banker for years. It really is filthy lucre. Watch the film *Twenty Bucks* sometime - the episode with Steve Buscemi alone will make you want to empty your pockets of the stuff and take a shower.

Just a drive by, I've been eavesdropping on this from time to time. This is a classic discussion. And let's face it, it's about the most interesting subject there is.

*FrankGrimes:* The incisiveness and depth of your observations are astonishing to me. Never an easy admission from one guy to another...but you certainly know more about women than I do.

*CineMaven*: As always, you are a most wonderful writer. I hope I'm still around when your memoir comes out because I want to read it. As *Jackie* alludes, you adeptness at making your readers hang on a cliff is part of what will keep me turning the pages. And that's only a part of it.

Thank you Laffite.

MY memoirs? Oooh dear boy. You could use that to put a baby to sleep. My life is veddy veddy boring. I only have the actors I find sexy to spice things up for me.

Now instead of lurking and driving by...won't you share with us what actresses you find sexy? Inquiring minds really do want to know, monsieur. Come on...give me a list of your top ten fa-

vorite sexy actresses. Go on... you can do it.

It looks as if Frank has fallen on hard times. Personally I think he's faking it just so Babs will take pity on him and throw a little sugar his way.

meetjohndoe-4.jpg

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been around. I do hope everyone is doing well and hopefully not in as bad a shape as poor John Doe up there. I'm still plugging along in school (should be done in fall 2012) and I'll be Dr. Coopsgirl :). I'm gonna make Frank call me that too! Is everybody ready for Christmas?

Ah, It's so great to see you back, Dr. Coopsgirl!

Nice of you to post a picture of Gary for us that perfectly defines "sexy' since that is our topic...your timing couldn't be better!

I hope your holiday season is going like gangbusters.

Hi Wendy! My holiday season is going well. I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping. I usually pick a couple of the Salvation Army angel kids and get them toys and clothes and I've got to finish that up this weekend. It's so much fun shopping for toys and the only time I get to do it as there aren't any little kids in my family right now. I probably get a bigger kick out of picking out the toys than they do playing with them ;).

Gary's first scene in *Meet John Doe* (the pic is from that scene) is what made me go crazy for him so I definitely agree that he's incredibly sexy there!!

> {quote:title=CineMaven wrote:}{quote}

> CHANTEUSE: "It's not decent the way I throw myself at you."

> SLIM (The Gangster): "You're only paid to sing to the customers."

> CHANTEUSE: "Look, why don't you soften up and give me a tumble?" holding onto his arm.

>

> The gangster angrily yanks his arm away from the girl singer.

>

> CHANTEUSE: "I don't know why I stay in this dump!"

> SLIM (The Gangster): "Because you got a contract."

> CHANTEUSE: "I must be crazy. You're mean, you're cruel, you're cold blooded..." SLAP!

>

> He's smacked her in the face. She wimpers.

>

> SLIM (The Gangster): "Shut up!! Shut up!!"

>

> Yup....I think I'm in love now with Jack LaRue.

>

> For me, sexy in an actor is not necessarily cute, friendly, palsy-walsy. He doesn't pet dogs and kiss babies. He doesn't have the moral character of a Saint. See, I have different feelings towards Richard Carlson & Jeffrey Lynn, who I adore mind you...than I have for Tyrone Power and Cary Grant, who I love. But my feelings for Stephen Boyd or Yul Brynner or Anthony Quinn...well now, that's a horse of a different color. THAT is the $700 million dollar question. ($64,000 a question doesn't cut it anymore...especially in this economy...and not if I'm truly going to wrack my brain to give an honest answer to you).

>

> And I do have an answer.

>

> But just remember it is the answer for me, and me alone. I speak for no other Maven or Boca Queen; no goddess or peacemaker.

>

> Oh it's sick and twisted alright alright. My answer'll include feeling weak in the knees, faint of heart and butterflies in my stomach. I'd have trouble breathing and my pulse will quicken with these guys. My answer involves actors who can have me anytime, any place, anywhere...at a moment's notice, with a sideways glance or a touch of their hand or a nod.

>

> Why?

>

> Because I think they're sexy.

>

> And what makes them sexy?

>

> Well...

CM,

I don't know if you are interested but VCI has a special for today only on No Orchids for Miss Blandish and New York Confidential for $15.99 ($24 off the normal price for the pair) (apparently, they normally charge $19.99 just for Orchids):

http://vciclassicfilms.wordpress.com/coupons-and-special-offers/

Thanxx for this information, filmlover. I'm not a very good consumer. I've already gone to Barnes and Noble and purchased "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" for $19.59. I haven't finished watching

it, but what I am seeing I'm enjoying its strangeness. And I must say, it's mostly because of actor Jack LaRue.

And this leads me to telling the gang here, what actors I find sexy and why.

Again, thank you for getting that info to me.

22 Brits, and Phil Slivers makes the list but not my Ralphie Richardson? There must be something wrong! There's a conspiracy!

Other than that it's a pretty good list, but I can't believe Paul Newman was listed higher than Henry Fonda.

"By the way, I think you have struck oil with your words about "gorgeous" and "sexy." Do women need a setting to make it "sexy"? Do they need a "mood"?" - < ( * Frank Grimes * )>

Hi there Grimesy. I do think there's a difference between gorgeous and sexy. And a nice setting and mood can make a rendezvous sexy. But sometimes the backseat of a Chevy may do just as well to achieve the primal objective. As with everything in life and one's position and opinion...it all depends.

For many years as I did double duty with going to college and going to work, I?d ride the subway downtown. As I rode the train, my gaze would scan the landscape of the crowded subway car, (first and foremost looking for a seat), but also looking at my fellow sardined travelers. I?d see these adorable college boys who I knew?d be getting off at my 68th Street stop for Hunter College. They were sooooo cute and adorable with their tie-dyed shirts, torn jeans, long hair and big Afroes (I went to school during Abraham Lincoln's presidency); sort of...almost men.

When I?d ride further downtown to the City Hall area for work, I?d see the manicured businessmen; suit & ties (remember when they were wearing those yellow ties with the polka dots). Attractive men, money-makers. Maybe the money was making me think they were attractive. Who knows? But they looked neat and clean, polished, put together. Though they were riding the same No. 6 Iron Horse like me, that was probably the only thing we had in common. Worlds apart.

But invariably my gaze would find itself eyeing the construction worker. He?d be wearing scuffed up tan Timberland boots, faded, well-stained jeans and a hoodie underneath his jacket. His hard hat is at his feet on top of tools. He?s rugged not polished. His hands look rough, hmmm...I don?t know if he?s kind to his mother, gives to charities or kicks old ladies down the stairs. And I don?t care...I?m just window shopping and he looks darn gooood.

I s?pose that has carried itself over to his counterpart in films. What I find sexy is masculinity. No no...I?m not talking about "a man is a man who takes care of his family and fights for his country.? That?s a moral criteria. That's waaay loftier than what I'm talkin' about. I?m talking about the outer accoutrements of masculinity. The physical, his physicality. What I find sexy are actors who are rugged, rough, athletic, outdoorsy, tough. They may have a bit of a violent temper. No wait...that?s not what I mean. The right word is volatile. Yeah that?s it. He?s explosive when he?s angry or when he?s passionate.

More than likely he?s dark, swarthy, though I?m not kicking his fairer complexioned brethren outta bed. He?s hairy, has to shave...has the five o?clock shadow thing going on, though clean-shaven actors are welcomed in my fantasies as well. He has a great physique. I?m not saying he?s muscle bound like Arnold or Steve Reeves (though I could while away some time with that too). For me, the sexy actor has a full mouth; nothing I can do with a man with thin bird beak lips trying to peck around. He smells good, is commanding, doesn?t ask for permission; he isn?t fey or prissy or fussy. His testosterone level is off the hook. Masculine...alpha...his eyes bore a hole into you because you just know HE KNOWS his way around the female anatomy with his eyes closed.

The actors who I consider sexy don?t necessarily possess each and every one of these qualities that turn me on. Some may have two, others three...but if he has any one of them...I?m right there...

he's got me...hook, line and sinker. I?ll try and give a sample indicative of when I thought an actor was sexy. And this is in no particular order...well, after Clark Gable. And I'll book end it with my second favorite sexy actor.

CLARK GABLE - The King. THE KING. Anytime, any place. ?Mogambo? with his great White hunter persona and his graying temples. Love him in those knee socks and his tanned skin. Of course ?Gone With the Wind? is the prototype. He is everything...everything a sexy man, in my definition, should be - even sensitive.

When he carries Scarlett up those stairs...don't be coy...you know what I'm talkin' about!)

ROBERT MITCHUM - Virility personified. Look at his big barrel chest. I?d lay my head on it like a pillow. In ?Cape Fear? he?s a cruel sadistic monster but when he was after Polly Bergen... yeah,

I know...I need a shrink.

BURT LANCASTER - ?The Killers? he moves like a panther and I loved his hair. Look at him in that

t-shirt. ?From Here to Eternity? when he?s with Deborah Kerr on the beach. Look at that physique. Come on ladies...c?mon. He's a circus performer in those tights. He's got It.

GILBERT ROLAND - Latin lover, swarthy, the accent. He?s Spanish for Pete?s sake...of course they know what they?re doin?! You won't be disappointed.

VICTOR MATURE - ?The Shanghai Gesture? big husky beefcake, had our little Gene strung out over him. "Samson & Delilah" "1,000,000 Million Years B.C." He's a caveman? Yeah, right up my alley. Victor Mature's heavy lidded eyes and all that glorious luscious dark & curly hair and that mouth! When is too much too much? I don?t know.

RUDOLPH VALENTINO - Hey, if he was good enough for my grandma and her girl-friends, who am I to scoff at a night..under the stars...in a tent...with the shiek. The stare from his almond shaped eyes go through me like butter. I?d love to muss his hair.

YUL BRYNNER - "The Ten Commandments.? Those calves and his walk; his commanding voice: ?Nothing on this earth can make me bow to you Moses.? Remember what he told Anne ?Nefertiri? ?Eve Harrington? Baxter?? You know what I?m talkin? about. He has a great great body and shows it off too. Remember how he tore off his jewelry around his neck. That could be you babe. I?m breaking ev?ry commandment with him...if he?ll only just pick me. ("I'm over here Yul....") Darn it, he spotted Bronxgirl!

OMAR SHARIFF Hmmmm...picking up where Rudy left off. Whether in the blazing sun of the Sahara or in the deep frozen tundras of Russia, I want my Omar!! I want my Omar! (And some Maypo on the side). He?s gorgeous...look at him, dark soulful eyes, soft curly brown hair. Now today he?s an older gentleman. His hair is totally white. He definitely looks...uhmmm...older. Dark circles under his eyes.

So?

ANTHONY QUINN - If he?s not macho, manly, masculine...I?ll eat my hat. I'll eat your hat. (Do you wear a hat Frank?) So many roles. I liked him young, dancing with Ann Sheridan & Rita Hayworth. Big, sexy, pressing you up against him in a romantic tango. He's strong enough to hold you up becuz surely you're fainting from the heat. A man who can move on the dance floor can move other places too. I liked him older, big, living life...big appetites. Me as an hors d?oeuvre Mr. Quinn.

JEFF CHANDLER - I find Jeff Chandler sexy. Cheek bones, nice body too. When you have a mo-

ment, go here: http://www.meredy.com/jeffchandler/ Now scroll down just a bit and look at those forearms. Now imagine him holding you. See...see...you get the picture. Didn?t he play Cochise? Now why would you break a treaty with him?

Personal Quote: Chandler told columnist Sheila Graham about his role in Jeanne Eagles (1957):

"I thought that for once I could keep my shirt on and not have to shave my chest. But today, for a man to be a hit on the screen, he has to take his shirt off."

JEFF BRIDGES - I?m loving him in his later years. Oh yeshhhh, when he was young with those golden boy looks and abs from paradise...a dream, athletic. It must be hereditary; have you seen Lloyd Bridges? body in ?Sea Hunt?? I thought Jeff was Sexy As Hell in ?Jagged Edge? ?Cutter?s Way? (which I?ve wanted to talk about for a long time), ?Against All Odds?: bearded, bronze and again those abs...his love scenes with Rachel Ward were....whew! I worked in a movie theatre at the concession stand, and had it timed perfectly when to run away from the counter and stand in the back of the movie theatre Remember inside the Mexican ruins? And even in ?Crazy Heart? I was still diggin? him. Now he?s going true grit. Ugh!!! I freakin? hate re-makes.

Oh, I?ll be there.

ROBERT RYAN - He?s 6?4?, he was a boxer, many of his roles he?s as mean as an angry toad that attacks Bronxie?s school classroom. But I love him mean. He?s so darned big, virile, cruel...I find that sexy. (I didn't like what he did to Billy Budd though).

STEVE COCHRAN - Swarthy & dark: (check), hairy: (check), rough: (check). Blast off!! Ohhhh, to be Virginia Mayo.

KATY JURADO - Is there any doubt how sexy she is. Maybe not Anglican-ly pretty, but her snarl...her jet black hair...her...hey, HEY how?d she get in here?

ALAN BATES - I love his look in ?Women In Love? ?The Shout? ?Far From the Madding Crowd? ?An Unmarried Woman." Do you see this look ladies: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.leninimports.com/alan_bates_1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.leninimports.com/alan_bates.html&h=454&w=348&sz=47&tbnid=yYhEM3dJ-AUD9M:&tbnh=128&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAlan%2BBates&zoom=1&q=Alan+Bates&usg=__Pisuu8yPrMMRMTfX5sLNXcL9IR0=&sa=X&ei=KVT6TIaoI8OBlAfzvpjeDA&ved=0CC0Q9QEwAw

Click it... For me, that's the quintessential Alan Bates look. Oh...and put Kris Krisofferson in there too. He looked great in ?The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With the Sea.? Sexy for me is all about the look, like a big gruffy scruffy teddy bear.

WOODY STRODE - Woody strode into a scene in ?The Ten Commandments? as a king (A KING!) presenting goods & riches to Pharoah. He nudged Yul Brynner off my radar just a little bit with that entrance. But of course, any movie where Woody is showing that magnificent physique is A-Okay in my Sexy book: ?The Last Voyage? and ?Sergeant Rutledge? for two examples. His scene where he emotionally testifies (?...Rutledge?) brings tears to my eyes. The scene where he takes off his shirt after being wounded brings me to my knees. See his big strong arms around Constance Towers; the not-so-subtle racial message mixed with his bigness, strength, good looks...why am I still explaining this?

GREGORY PECK - How noble he was in ?...Mockingbird.? And what a cause he fought for in ?Gentlemen?s Agreement.? Wasn?t he a dear in ?The Yearling?? That?s all well and good. Look at him: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2256312320/nm0000060. So tall, dark and handsome in this shot. But I?m talking ?bout gettin? down and dirty with Gregory Peck. ?The Bravados? he?s rough, unforgiving. I liked how he rode his horse when he was chasing Albert Salmi with a rope. (His obsession as Ahab is kinda sexy) but not to get too cute, what I?m really talking about is Peck being sexy; sexy being a primal state of being...and that?d be him in ?Duel in the Sun.? Yeahhhh baby, he was the lusty brother in that film. He is not asking permission. I can still see him now, walking towards Jennifer Jones (she looks delicious in this, dark make-up and all) and the way he flicked away his cigarette as he walked towards her. He?s randy, loves ?em and leaves ?em. Gee, I wish he?d have me in his sights. But I can see why Jen was climbing over the rocks with a shot gun.

JACK LARUE - I?m a new convert to this actor. And I am now a slavish de-vo-tee! I?ve heard you guys talk of him in ?The Story of Temple Drake? which I saw. Oooh, he was rough!!! Like a drug...

pushing all the right buttons to poor l?il Miriam Hopkins. Then I heard some gossip about ?No Orchids for Miss Blandish.? I?ve been watching it and he?s got my attention. His dark, simian features belie the hurt...he's in love with this girl. I feel it will end badly. I liked him in Lombard's "Virtue." Mayo Methot met her match. He was tough, handsome in a not pretty boy kinda way.

He looks so nice here in this shot:

(1.) http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lideamagazine.com/gbiondolillo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.lideamagazine.com/gasparebiondolillo.htm&usg=__MKwQj59y7gSDXOmMFFAidlGKYxM=&h=449&w=360&sz=26&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=DAh51971bwjFIM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djack%2Blarue%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D933%26bih%3D519%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=196&vpy=38&dur=4643&hovh=433&hovw=347&tx=133&ty=143&ei=rHL6TJ7rGcaqlAekiv2mDA&oei=UnL6TO-aF8Hflge6lOHABw&esq=14&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

But his dark dangerous looks look like rough trade...and I find that sexy:

(2.) http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CNPZ0JYfo5Y/TPMpHDCixjI/AAAAAAAARSI/um4Bhs0S2Xk/s800/JackLarue2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://stirredstraightup.blogspot.com/2010/11/rough-trade.html&usg=__NukSuHjppOUq58fFqWiMpQ_IoOU=&h=800&w=612&sz=96&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=o-iVJQtJXI5gCM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djack%2Blarue%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D933%26bih%3D519%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C250&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=487&vpy=50&dur=570&hovh=444&hovw=338&tx=108&ty=148&ei=rHL6TJ7rGcaqlAekiv2mDA&oei=UnL6TO-aF8Hflge6lOHABw&esq=14&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0&biw=933&bih=519

(Can I get five points for just being honest?)

Go to the Internet Archive and check out Jack LaRue:

"HARD GUY?(1941): http://www.archive.org/details/Hard_Guy_1941

"WATERFRONT LADY? (1935)

http://www.archive.org/details/waterfront_lady_1935 (See ?Green Acres?? Mrs. Ziffel looking like a blonde Mayo Methot in this)

"THE KENNEL MURDER CASE? (1933)

http://www.archive.org/details/The_Kennel_Murder_Case_1933

RICHARD EGAN - Dark features, beautiful eyes, steely voice. I like him. Okay...I lust him. I really thought he was sexy as one of the gladiators in "Demetrius and The Gladiator." He went after Debra Paget. That was mean of him to do. He should've gone after me. And in "A Summer Place" he was trying to rekindle things with Dorothy McGuire. Well isn't she the lucky girl for someone not very "sexy" herself. (But I'm a fan).

STEPHEN BOYD - Don't clobber me or boycott me. I can't help where my feelings go. I've said the politically correct thing in my post on "The Bravados." But when he told his kidnap victim that she could sit on the horse next to him at first I went "Ewwwwww" in the context of the story. A little later I went "Aaaaahhhhhh."

MARLON BRANDO - Maybe I'm just a typical movie buff after all. But what can I say, he looked sexy in his t-shirt. Nice biceps...Kim Hunter slung over his shoulder. I don't condone what he

did to Blanche...He was an animal...a slobbery...cruel...animal.

So?

CARY GRANT - What's he doing here? Well...he's both: urbane, sophisticated but I do find him sexy. I love his comedy. But though I've always said I'm mad at how he treats Ingrid Bergman

in "Notorious." But if I'm being absolutely honest with myself his roughness with her was sexy

to me. He looked absolutely KILLER in his suit when he's upside down in Ingrid's eyes. He re-luctantly clocks her in the jaw. He's withholding...I know, not a physical attribute. I can't talk in-

telligently about Cary Grant. He's gorgeous. He's sexy.

He's Cary Grant.

PAUL NEWMAN - How could I leave off Paul. Those blue eyes could be seen from ten galaxies away. He could be volatile. Sexy? Look at "The Long Hot Summer." Abs...eyes, a swagger. He was just...good golly.

I'm bookending my list with Bond, James Bond:

SEAN CONNERY - Drop dead handsome, tall, unbelievable body in "Dr. No" "Thunderball" hairy, furry, athletic, dark hair, five o'clock shadow. He's commanding. He knows what to do. And even today in his seventies, yes...yes...yes.

May I also extend honorable mentions to some of today?s hunky, virile, take-charge, masculine, sexy (to me) men that will send me running to the movies:

Liam Neeson, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen and Kurt Russell.

Edited by: CineMaven on Dec 4, 2010 3:27 PM...well I had to add Paul Newman. I'd never forgive myself.

Honeeeeeeeeeey,

what can I say. You took all my faves. :D Who knew? You and I practically have

the same shameful mindset and taste in men. Don't you feel awful now?! I feel

great!

And that's the cutest set of "bookends" in the history of movies.

Now I need a cigarette! Whew!

What a steamy group... I stole your second picture of Jack LaRue for my personal files. Have you gotten to the point in Miss Blandish where they are in the bathrobes yet? I've never seen anything like it in the movies before - classic movies that is. HOT!

I have to say, I have many of your faves as my faves too - and that is a surprise to me! I even thought Stephen Boyd was sexy in The Bravados when I watched it the other night which is also a suprise to me! Yes yes, reprehensible, but with the bluest eyes and the curliest hair - like Victor Mature's blond twin. Oh, mama - I can't believe I forgot Victor Mature on my list. Samson and Delilah was just on too, and there I was, glued to the TV, watching those legs, and that chest, those lips, well..... I was a goner.

Wow, Maven, whatta list! Would it surprise you to know that I agree with all your choices? Even though I'm not into the hairy, tough, volatile types, I can understand their appeal.

And I've got Greg, Cary and Clark on my list too!

I love Maypo.

If Yul were chasing me, I don't think I'd run away....

Edited by: Bronxgirl48 on Dec 4, 2010 7:22 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

What a wonderful exercise to totally immerse my mind into thinking about some of the most ravi-

shing men in screen history. I feel absolutely rested...so totally relaxed and refreshed enough to

face this Message Board.

Hi gals! In looking over your lists I see we overlap in our lust over a couple of cherce men: Gable, Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, Jack LaRue, Burt Lancaster, Sean Connery and Yul Brynner. And with good reason. (Hubba! Hubba!) We truly ARE sisters under the mink. Bronxie in your thinking out of the box, you?ve got me intrigued by your choice of Trigger. I admit he?s the most beautiful palamino I?ve ever seen...but have you seen the roan Kirk Douglas rode in ?Lonely Are the Brave????

Your list is rather short Miss G., but I totally understand all the men on it. But Bronxie, Jackaaaaay, what attracts you to Cornel Wilde and Aldo Ray? And Miss G., are there anymore actors you'd like to add to your list that haven't been mentioned?