Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

Hiya, ButterscotchGRACE -- frankie, i just love you for posting the holly golightly pic in the rain and the Quiet Man pic. of course i love each of those movies you posted them from, but those two i just love even more for a rainy day

How about a stormy day?

im going to see Breakfast at Tiffany's tomorrow on the big screen at the paramount theater in Austin. i cant wait till that scene....but i cry just a wee bit much then. heehee!

Is Coopsy's Clarita going with you? You need to drag her along.

how about Madame curie and Pierre Curie in the rain explaining mathematics to eahc other....how cute is that? i cant exactly find a pic of that at the moment but i will. heehee!

I've never seen that one. I'm guessing the lead actress is prissy.

this one is for frankie....he probably likes spider-man....it has a lot of VIOLENCE in it. heehee!

I've only seen a little of the first Spidey. It wasn't doing much for me. But I did like the kiss. :)

youre still the expert!! im just the accomplice.... heehee! torture me all you want, i never lie!

No, you just fib, Super Sneak.

I LOVE the Summer Storm poster.

The most beautiful woman God ever forgot to put a soul into... She Devil!

So is the poster referring to you or, uh, yup.

Hola, She Devil :P -- Let's invite Burt to our tea party. That would be classic torture for Mr Grimes.

I'm okay with Burt. He's a noir guy. I'm sure he'd love to serve you tea, Miss Shankland.

Let's tell Mr Grimes to move the furniture outside. He needs something to do. :P

Would you like me to move the furniture before or after I dump the tea on you, Mlle. Tempesta di Ghiaccio?

I love the Out of the Past storm scene. It's one of my favorites in all of film.

Howdy, Bronx Blossom -- What about SUMMER STORM, from that Chekhov story, with your babe Linda Darnell and George Sanders? I've never seen it, but the title seems appropriate. I imagine Linda is the force of nature here.

Damn you! Why must you taunt me with Darnell films I have never seen? And there are plenty.

I'm typing this in between thunderstorms and heavy lightning.

It's been on and off like this all day today and probably tomorrow until "winter".

Go on, rub it in (now, now...) that you live in a lovely four season climate and can actually experience the joys of a true summer, autumn, winter and spring.

You will get to experience the four seasons once again, B. I know you will. They definitely suit you well.

I'm so upset now I'm going to make Rice Krispie squares and calm myself down. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!

Drat! I like Rice Krispie treats. They are yummy in my tummy.

Bonjour, Minya -- If I had been drinking milk, reading that would have made it come out of my nose. :)

Milk? Uh-huh, right. Don't even try to sneak that one by, Trashy.

Hiya, Jackie F -- That's a terrific rain-soaked scene you chose. I'm gonna have to see if I can think up some more.

*Milk? Uh-huh, right. Don't even try to sneak that one by, Trashy.*

I never said it would be JUST milk.

*Go on, rub it in (now, now...) that you live in a lovely four season climate and can actually experience the joys of a true summer, autumn, winter and spring.*

Actually, I'm envious of this as well-in Seattle if you're really, really lucky there will be a nice spring and fall (my favorite season), but mostly it's rain until July 5th and then it's hot and muggy until the end of September or so and then the rain comes back. And rarely snow at Christmas. I often fantasize about living in the New England area, but I'm sure the fantasy is much better than the reality weather-wise.

My dad is from upstate New York and often waxes poetic about the rainstorms. When winter arrives he just points and laughs at the colossal freakout that occurs every time someone mentions the word snow.

I never said it would be JUST milk.

That's what I thought. I figured the pirates would pour you some rum.

Actually, I'm envious of this as well-in Seattle if you're really, really lucky there will be a nice spring and fall (my favorite season), but mostly it's rain until July 5th and then it's hot and muggy until the end of September or so and then the rain comes back. And rarely snow at Christmas. I often fantasize about living in the New England area, but I'm sure the fantasy is much better than the reality weather-wise.

If you can handle a couple tough winter storms a year, you'd probably love New England.

South Central PA weather has changed over the years. The winters used to be a lot more snowy than they are now. We barely get 3-5 real snowfalls a winter now. This past winter was very light. The temps are usually in the 30s and 40s. The summers of today are much hotter and loaded with humidity more so than the summers of the past. Fall features the best weather now. It's generally warm and pleasant with a cool air. Spring tends to be very hit or miss. Sometimes the cool of winter lingers and sometimes the heat of summer arrives too soon. This Spring started chilly but it's turned hot this month. Our biggest problem is rainfall. It's very inconsistent.

My dad is from upstate New York and often waxes poetic about the rainstorms. When winter arrives he just points and laughs at the colossal freakout that occurs every time someone mentions the word snow.

Summer rainstorms here in the Northeast are usually very soothing, as are summer nights.

*How about a stormy day?*

of course, but for that kind of night, you would watch something like jurassic park or something....me and sweet april would probably watch a more pleasant story for a stormy night like, Pride and Prejudice. doesnt jane ride a horse in the storm and lizzy walks in the storm just to tend to her beloved sister? thats the kind of stuff ladies and gentlemen watch...

*Is Coopsy's Clarita going with you? You need to drag her along.*

no, she doesnt like Breakfast at Tiffany's, besides, she was aon the sick side, so i didnt want to bother her too much. i have to give her a hug. i dragged my daddy to it though. he hadnt seen it yet and always wanted too, so he went with me.

*I've never seen that one. I'm guessing the lead actress is prissy.*

watch it godfrey! greer isnt prissy in anything! she is classy and beautiful and wonderful in absolutely everything she did!

*I've only seen a little of the first Spidey. It wasn't doing much for me. But I did like the kiss.*

thats about the only thing i liked about spider man, and the fact that Toby McGuire is completely a cutie in it too. heehee!

*No, you just fib, Super Sneak.*

i would never!! april, save me!!!

i would never fib......well maybe once or twice, but they dont count,you were the witness. heehee!

*I LOVE the Summer Storm poster.*

i figured you would. ;) never fails, neverfails. heehee!

*The most beautiful woman God ever forgot to put a soul into... She Devil!*

*So is the poster referring to you or, uh, yup.*

i just spit my tea out!! i vcant believe you just asked me that! is this a trick question? honestly!

*Would you like me to move the furniture before or after I dump the tea on you, Mlle. Tempesta di Ghiaccio?*

hey! stop being mean to sweet april. meand helen mirren cant sit back and sip our tea and witness you giving april a 3rd degree burn! we just wont take that.......april where's the caramel! ill tell Duke to get the ephalents!

*If you can handle a couple tough winter storms a year, you'd probably love New England.*

I dream about handling tough winter storms! Well, kind of-we get a lot of bad windstorms here in the winter and it does a lot of damage, the power gets knocked out and things can get uncomfortable. I've been lucky with where I am right now especially since there are trees everywhere, but I get a rosy image about being snowed in for a few days and having the excuse of not doing much but hanging out in front of the fire in my PJs. I'd love to live somewhere that there was at least a reasonable chance you'd see snow at the holidays.

*Fall features the best weather now. It's generally warm and pleasant with a cool air.* That's how it is in Seattle when we have a really good Fall season-clear, crisp days and cold nights-perfect Jack O'Lantern weather, which is good because Halloween is my favorite holiday.

*Summer rainstorms here in the Northeast are usually very soothing, as are summer nights.* That sounds absolutely sublime.

How about a stormy day?

of course, but for that kind of night, you would watch something like jurassic park or something

I know of a darling little girl who would, too. ;)

me and sweet april would probably watch a more pleasant story for a stormy night like, Pride and Prejudice. doesnt jane ride a horse in the storm and lizzy walks in the storm just to tend to her beloved sister? thats the kind of stuff ladies and gentlemen watch

That's the kind of stuff snobs watch, Snobby. I have never seen the film, so I have no idea what scene you are referring to.

Is Coopsy's Clarita going with you? You need to drag her along.

no, she doesnt like Breakfast at Tiffany's, besides, she was aon the sick side, so i didnt want to bother her too much. i have to give her a hug.

And a smack. :P

i dragged my daddy to it though. he hadnt seen it yet and always wanted too, so he went with me.

Well, I know he's a big softy, so he probably liked it.

greer isnt prissy in anything! she is classy and beautiful and wonderful in absolutely everything she did!

She's also prissy. Now I know where you get it from.

No, you just fib, Super Sneak.

i would never!! april, save me!!! i would never fib......well maybe once or twice, but they dont count,you were the witness. heehee!

I was the witness? Ohhh, don't you try to shift the blame to me, Fibby. And put your pretend doll away. She can't help you any.

The most beautiful woman God ever forgot to put a soul into... She Devil!

So is the poster referring to you or, uh, yup.

i just spit my tea out!! i vcant believe you just asked me that! is this a trick question? honestly!

If you spit your tea out, it must have hit home, Femme Fatale.

Would you like me to move the furniture before or after I dump the tea on you, Mlle. Tempesta di Ghiaccio?

hey! stop being mean to sweet april. meand helen mirren cant sit back and sip our tea and witness you giving april a 3rd degree burn! we just wont take that.......april where's the caramel! ill tell Duke to get the ephalents!

I can't help it if my fingers are sore after moving all that heavy furniture.

I wonder who this is?

invisiblewoman1.jpg

*I know of a darling little girl who would, too.*

oh now im darling! first i was sneaky, fibby, and snobby and finally poptart spice!! whats next!

*That's the kind of stuff snobs watch, Snobby. I have never seen the film, so I have no idea what scene you are referring to.*

i am not a snob! april told me so!you are the fibber, not me. you have seen the film, you will jsut never admit it!

*And a smack.*

GASPS!!! i would never smack my own sister! honestly. i might give you a smack though while im wearing those long black gloves.

*Well, I know he's a big softy, so he probably liked it.*

of course he liked it! i never fail him with a good romance and he is always ready to watch a new one too. ;)

*She's also prissy. Now I know where you get it from.*

ill take that as a compliment. me and greer make a good team! ;)

*I was the witness? Ohhh, don't you try to shift the blame to me, Fibby. And put your pretend doll away. She can't help you any.*

well i have to shift the blame to someone, and it wont be to some innocent person on this board trying to have a good time. heehee!

my pretend doll isnt for pretend! take that back

*If you spit your tea out, it must have hit home, Femme Fatale.*

holy joe! yeah it hit home right in your grubby little face. heehee!

*I can't help it if my fingers are sore after moving all that heavy furniture.*

your fingers are sore after moving furniture made out of.......wicker? honestly!

yeah i wonder who that is too. ;)

i love that pic by the way!

Good evening, Annie Laurie Starr -- I dream about handling tough winter storms! Well, kind of-we get a lot of bad windstorms here in the winter and it does a lot of damage, the power gets knocked out and things can get uncomfortable. I've been lucky with where I am right now especially since there are trees everywhere,

The loss of power is something I struggle with. I feel helpless when that happens. I need to learn how to "rough it" better.

but I get a rosy image about being snowed in for a few days and having the excuse of not doing much but hanging out in front of the fire in my PJs.

Quit it! That's too sweet and mesmerizing.

I'd love to live somewhere that there was at least a reasonable chance you'd see snow at the holidays.

It's very rare that we have a white Christmas anymore, but there's always the chance.

Fall features the best weather now. It's generally warm and pleasant with a cool air.

That's how it is in Seattle when we have a really good Fall season-clear, crisp days and cold nights-perfect Jack O'Lantern weather, which is good because Halloween is my favorite holiday.

What you describe of Fall is pretty much how it is here. It's very fresh. I'm not big on cold nights. I prefer summer nights.

I also love Halloween. I love childish misfit.

Summer rainstorms here in the Northeast are usually very soothing, as are summer nights.

That sounds absolutely sublime.

It's quite relaxing to sit on a porch and just watch and smell the rain.

Good evening, Summer Storm -- Do you know anything about porch swings? ;)

I know of a darling little girl who would, too.

oh now im darling! first i was sneaky, fibby, and snobby and finally poptart spice!! whats next!

I was referring to my Hannah Montana, who LOVES Jurassic Park. She is the darling little girl, not you. Okay, you're actually just as darling... sometimes. :P

That's the kind of stuff snobs watch, Snobby. I have never seen the film, so I have no idea what scene you are referring to.

i am not a snob! april told me so!

A snippy doll told you that you're not a snob? And you believed her? Ha! :P

you are the fibber, not me. you have seen the film, you will jsut never admit it!

Maybe.

GASPS!!! i would never smack my own sister! honestly. i might give you a smack though while im wearing those long black gloves.

A smack is better than you drowning me or strangling me in your long black gloves.

Well, I know he's a big softy, so he probably liked it.

of course he liked it! i never fail him with a good romance and he is always ready to watch a new one too.

I'm glad your dad likes a good romance just as I do. Has he seen No Country for Old Men yet? It's very sweet. Everyone finds love and gets married. You'll love it!

She's also prissy. Now I know where you get it from.

ill take that as a compliment. me and greer make a good team!

You and Greer do make a wonderful snobby, prissy team.

I was the witness? Ohhh, don't you try to shift the blame to me, Fibby. And put your pretend doll away. She can't help you any.

well i have to shift the blame to someone, and it wont be to some innocent person on this board trying to have a good time. heehee!

But I'm an innocent person trying to have a good time.

my pretend doll isnt for pretend! take that back

See, she's a pretend doll.

If you spit your tea out, it must have hit home, Femme Fatale.

holy joe! yeah it hit home right in your grubby little face. heehee!

:D You got a big laugh out of me, Sweet T! I love your "holy joes."

I can't help it if my fingers are sore after moving all that heavy furniture.

your fingers are sore after moving furniture made out of.......wicker? honestly!

Yes, but it's snippy wicker furniture. It's jaggy. :)

yeah i wonder who that is too. i love that pic by the way!

Oh, you do. You should love it since it's you...

invisiblewoman2.jpg

prideandprejudice11-1.jpg

prideandprejudice12-1.jpg

prideandprejudice13-1.jpg

prideandprejudice14-1.jpg

prideandprejudice15-1.jpg

prideandprejudice16-1.jpg

prideandprejudice17.jpg

prideandprejudice18.jpg

*Do you know anything about porch swings*?

hey, thats not fair. i love my porch swing, even when it rains. i love swinging when its sprinkling. thats the best time to do it. not to hot, not too cold, its just perfect!

*I was referring to my Hannah Montana, who LOVES Jurassic Park. She is the darling little girl, not you. Okay, you're actually just as darling... sometimes.*

im telling you, that poor sweet innocent little girl needs to get away from your and your bad influence!....but that was a sweet save. heehee!

*A snippy doll told you that you're not a snob? And you believed her? Ha!*

yes i believed her! dont use april's "Ha!", thats close to treason. heehee!

*you are the fibber, not me. you have seen the film, you will jsut never admit it!*

*Maybe.*

ha! see, you have seen it!

*A smack is better than you drowning me or strangling me in your long black gloves.*

have you even seen Mrs. Miniver? if i smacked you as hard as greer smacked that german pilot, your face would be red for a week silly. i dont think you would like it.

*I'm glad your dad likes a good romance just as I do. Has he seen No Country for Old Men yet? It's very sweet. Everyone finds love and gets married. You'll love it*!

you must be joking. although you never can tell with my daddy.

*You and Greer do make a wonderful snobby, prissy team.*

okay, instead of taking that as an inuendo, i might as well take it as a compliment.

*But I'm an innocent person trying to have a good time.*

ill believe that when i see it.

*Yes, but it's snippy wicker furniture. It's jaggy.*

so it must be heavy, b/c it is snippy then? honestly frankie, is everything snippy to you?

*Oh, you do. You should love it since it's you...*

well gee, i dont think i should thank you this time around. heehee!

virginia bruce did a great job in that movie with john barrymore. i wish i had a copy of this movie. i just loved the romance part of it, even though the sci-fi part of it was a bit cheesy. heehee!

see!! all those screencaps of P&P! EVIDENCE!! i think you have seen it, so just come out and admit it. we already know the truth!

Do you know anything about porch swings?

hey, thats not fair. i love my porch swing, even when it rains. i love swinging when its sprinkling. thats the best time to do it. not to hot, not too cold, its just perfect!

;)

I was referring to my Hannah Montana, who LOVES Jurassic Park. She is the darling little girl, not you. Okay, you're actually just as darling... sometimes.

im telling you, that poor sweet innocent little girl needs to get away from your and your bad influence!....but that was a sweet save. heehee!

If watching Greer Garson and Gary Cooper movies means she'll turn into an obstinate priss who likes to strangle guys with long black gloves, she would be much better off watching Jurassic Park. :P

A snippy doll told you that you're not a snob? And you believed her? Ha!

yes i believed her! dont use april's "Ha!", thats close to treason. heehee!

heehee! :D

But I'm an innocent person trying to have a good time.

ill believe that when i see it.

Then you must believe it.

Yes, but it's snippy wicker furniture. It's jaggy.

so it must be heavy, b/c it is snippy then? honestly frankie, is everything snippy to you?

It's not heavy, it's prickly. And not everything is snippy, just certain...

virginia bruce did a great job in that movie with john barrymore. i wish i had a copy of this movie. i just loved the romance part of it, even though the sci-fi part of it was a bit cheesy. heehee!

I cannot believe you, of ALL people, would love the romance part. What's this world coming to?

see!! all those screencaps of P&P! EVIDENCE!! i think you have seen it, so just come out and admit it. we already know the truth!

Fiddle-dee-dee!

have you even seen Mrs. Miniver? if i smacked you as hard as greer smacked that german pilot, your face would be red for a week silly. i dont think you would like it.

I would still be alive and my cheeks would match yours. :P

mrsminiver1.jpg

mrsminiver2.jpg

*The loss of power is something I struggle with. I feel helpless when that happens. I need to learn how to "rough it" better.*

Do you mean that in the metaphorical sense?

*I'm not big on cold nights. I prefer summer nights.* I love cold nights in Fall because you're cooling down from the hot summer weather, and you're starting to think about the holidays. By February however, it's just irritating. :)

The thinking I love about summer nights around here is that it doesn't get dark until almost ten o'clock and then when the sun goes down, it's just kind of quiet. I love hanging out on my front porch and listening to the evening wind down during the summer.

*If watching Greer Garson and Gary Cooper movies means she'll turn into an obstinate priss who likes to strangle guys with long black gloves, she would be much better off watching Jurassic Park.*

maybe i should come educate her. it would be better for a little girl to have tea parties than to have nightmares about dinosaurs eating them up.....i know from experience here! besides greer garson is very great for education!

*Then you must believe it.*

show me the proof silly ducky!

*It's not heavy, it's prickly. And not everything is snippy, just certain...*

would you care to finish that sentence?... ;)

*I cannot believe you, of ALL people, would love the romance part. What's this world coming to?*

well this world needs a little more sappiness and a little less violence.

*I would still be alive and my cheeks would match yours.*

ha! loverly screen caps, so you have seen mrs. miniver....interesting.....how did you like it?

she knows how to punish a man when he's not behaving. maybe i should take lessons. heehee!

What's up, Elisa Day -- The loss of power is something I struggle with. I feel helpless when that happens. I need to learn how to "rough it" better.

Do you mean that in the metaphorical sense?

No, but my words certainly read that way, do they not? There are some areas of my life where I like power but I'm mostly about deference. I will often place others before myself.

I love cold nights in Fall because you're cooling down from the hot summer weather, and you're starting to think about the holidays. By February however, it's just irritating.

:D I don't like it getting dark too early or jackets or indoor heat... except for toasty fires in the fireplace. That's okay with me.

The thinking I love about summer nights around here is that it doesn't get dark until almost ten o'clock and then when the sun goes down, it's just kind of quiet.

Wow! That's really late. It gets dark around 9:00 during the summer here.

I love hanging out on my front porch and listening to the evening wind down during the summer.

That sounds awfully romantic. Don't tell me trashy dames can be romantic.

Hey, Poptart Spice -- If watching Greer Garson and Gary Cooper movies means she'll turn into an obstinate priss who likes to strangle guys with long black gloves, she would be much better off watching Jurassic Park.

maybe i should come educate her. it would be better for a little girl to have tea parties than to have nightmares about dinosaurs eating them up.....i know from experience here!

Dinosaurs chomped your tea party? How lovely! Hannah would like that.

besides greer garson is very great for education!

She is not! She teaches young girls to not fight for true love and to break up marriages. How awful! :P

Then you must believe it.

show me the proof silly ducky!

Open your eyes, Fibby.

It's not heavy, it's prickly. And not everything is snippy, just certain...

would you care to finish that sentence?...

I seem to have forgotten what I was thinking. I have such a bad memory. :D

I cannot believe you, of ALL people, would love the romance part. What's this world coming to?

well this world needs a little more sappiness and a little less violence.

I can't argue with that. That's why it's best not to watch violent Greer Garson movies. She causes men to kill. Look at Smithy. He immediately felt the urge to kill after meeting her.

ha! loverly screen caps, so you have seen mrs. miniver....interesting.....how did you like it?

I haven't watched it yet!

she knows how to punish a man when he's not behaving. maybe i should take lessons. heehee!

Don't you dare put on those long black gloves.

*Dinosaurs chomped your tea party? How lovely! Hannah would like that.*

no, silly thats not what i meant.

i meant that when i was littler, i watched Jurassic Park and then had nightmares about the dinosaurs chasing after me and im just saying that i dont think you wouldwant your hannah to have those...do you? if ever a dinosaur chomped up my tea party, then i would surely get out the long black gloves. heehee!

*She is not! She teaches young girls to not fight for true love and to break up marriages. How awful!*

greer most certainly does not, and i wish your brain would comprehend that! she teaches young girls elegence and classiness.

*Open your eyes, Fibby*

they are open otherwise, i wouldnt be able to see what i am reading. hello, is this a trick question? heehee!

*I seem to have forgotten what I was thinking. I have such a bad memory.*

such excuses! honestly, why do you only have short term memory loss when it comes to writing specific things? ....uh-huh!

*I can't argue with that. That's why it's best not to watch violent Greer Garson movies. She causes men to kill. Look at Smithy. He immediately felt the urge to kill after meeting her.*

did you see anywhere in Random Harvest that someone got killed? NO! did you mnot hearthat line in th movie where she is wearing that beautiful black dres and they are hosting a ball for her politics and she got the most pitiful looking man there to smile? the other ladies, said that he never smiles, but she got him too. did he look like he had an urge to go out and kill someone?

*I haven't watched it yet!*

okay, you havent watched Mrs. Miniver or Pride and Prejudice, yet you seem to know exactly where all the lines i am quoting from are, and then you go and post them and conitue to talk about them....i think you are a fibber and you are so smoking!

*Don't you dare put on those long black gloves.*

i dunno, i just might have to call up gloria graham and get her to put on her black gloves with me so we will match.

Howdy Frank,

Something you wrote hit a chord with me.

*FrankGrimes wrote: The loss of power is something I struggle with. I feel helpless when that happens. I need to learn how to "rough it" better.*

I find myself getting more anxious as I get older. Literally losing the power to cope with things like power outages or extreme heat or cold. It's weird. I guess I feel trapped by the elements sometimes despite all the modern conveniences. I guess I fear losing control. Spring is still a hopeful time for me

and autumn is peaceful and reflective. It's the extremes I don't like. I definitely need to learn how to rough it better. :)

*No, but my words certainly read that way, do they not? There are some areas of my life where I like power but I'm mostly about deference. I will often place others before myself.*

Ahhh, I see. It's good to know that if we ever find ourselves on a sinking ship, I can count on you to save me first. :)

I don't do too badly in outages, although here in the city proper, they are usually not of long duration. The only time it gets really bothersome is when the daylight starts to fade and I can't read anymore. Reading by candlelight is just too difficult.

*I don't like it getting dark too early or jackets or indoor heat* Oh noes! I hate it getting dark at four thirty in the afternoon, but I love digging out my cold weather jackets. I'm more of a sweater girl anyway, so I don't mind being bundled up. I'll agree with indoor heat.

*That sounds awfully romantic. Don't tell me trashy dames can be romantic.* But of course!

*Spring is still a hopeful time for me and autumn is peaceful and reflective. It's the extremes I don't like.* You hit the nail on the head, molo! Someone asked me what I liked about Spring and I told them the mornings, because it just seemed like a nice spring morning held more promise. Autumn for me is just happy, I guess. I go to the Husky football games with my Dad, something I've been doing since I was about six. Halloween is coming and that's my favorite. I do a lot of baking for friends and then the house smells good. I have friends over more and that creates a cozy little barrier against the cold and dark. I start thinking about how to cook the Thanksgiving bird, and hope that maybe Detroit will win this year so my father won't be bummed out (a common occurence :) ) It's all good stuff.

*That's Mrs Shankland. Remember the grounds were "intolerable cruelty".*

now now sweet april, lets play nice, and that means you to mr monkey boy!

on the other hand he was torturing me last night........okay go ahead april you have my permission. heehee!

remember..."intolerable cruelty" stands strong! ;)

I've often wondered what kind of cruelty is considered "tolerable"? In fact, in the movie Burt only quotes "cruetly" as the grounds, not qualified by "intolerable", so I wonder if that adjective was added later on due to an assumption that some forms of cruelty were not sufficient grounds for divorce?

In either case, Mr Grimes is intolerable at times! :)

i personally think that any person who says, cruelty is tolerable, they should have their head examined. heehee!

Say hello to "Smithy"!

yes, mr.frank is cruely intolerble at all times. we mustn let him fogret it

After all the kindness and sweetness I lavish upon you, this is how you treat me in return?

we have his hands in shackles, yes we do!

Now who are the cruel ones?

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

> i personally think that any person who says, cruelty is tolerable, they should have their head examined. heehee!

>

> yes, mr.frank is *cruely* intolerble at all times. we mustn let him fogret it.....we have his hands in shackles, yes we do!

Yes we do and don't let him tell you he doesn't enjoy it. If only we could force him to talk about the movies he claims to have seen...and then claims not to have seen....and then claims to have seen again!

Frank and Miss G.

My landlady suddenly died the other day, I don't know now who will be the owner of my apartment, and I started jury duty today.

But on the plus side, we didn't have any thunderstorms today.

I'm a little discombobulated now, but, hey.....

that's life...