Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

His last thoughts will be of GG and Grandma Moses in the altogether.

I'm not sure who will outlive him on these boards, but the snickering at the funeral will be heard across the country.

He might want to be cremated, in which case his ashes will be kept lovingly on a mantle until his butter-fingered unmarried grandson is having dinner with his fiancee's parents.

So glad you're laughing. It keeps you from weeping with despair over your birth chart.

See you later; I have to fly.

My arms are always tired afterwards.

(hey, it's an oldie but a goodie)

Like me.

Here?s a pic of my favorite man in a kilt :x.

sevendaysleave5.jpg

I just couldn?t resist posting it since I know how much Frank likes ogling Gary?s cute skinny legs :P.

I think you captured him a T too! The bit about being stranded on an island really cracked me up! We can be mean to poor old Frank, it?s a wonder he puts up with us :) !

I could make some dirty remark about how I wouldn?t avoid looking up his kilt but I?m far too much of a lady for that :P.

They do make a point in the movie of letting us know that he is wearing that kilt properly (ie. Nothing on underneath it). Every time he sits down, he sits like a typical man ? legs spread far out. It looks pretty funny! Now every time I see this pic I?m gonna crack up b/c it does look like she?s trying not to look up it.

No doubt whose girl you are of course! -- BEAUTIFUL GARY IN KILT!! Thanks for getting the ball rolling (because Frank might not even pay me in this way)

Coop's legs look real good to me -- not overly muscular, not too skinny.

Now Grimes, I'm golng to have to ask you some questions that you might deem odd. I have my reasons for asking them, so please strive for accuracy. I have to determine that you have no trace of a Capricorn Ascendant.

Are you tall and lean, and have a scholarly look about you?

Are you inclined toward melancholia and depression?

Do your joints ache in cold weather, even at your young age?

Do you have frizzy, crinkly-type hair?

Do people remark that you have a goat-ish appearance? (I don't mean cloven hoofs, of course) Do you enjoy mountain climbing?

Do you look like an eccentric, absent-minded professor, with hair swirled around like Albert Einstein, and unconcerned with what you wear? Are your clothes shabby-looking or neatly pressed?

Lastly, do you resemble a bowling ball?

Oh Goddess, I hate to tell you but I'm not getting that particular video from YouTube -- just a dark screen. But I've seen that episode LOL!

"A llttle song, a little dance, a little seltzer down the pants".

That's Grimes' epitaph.

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> "Packed with peanuts, Snickers REALLY satisfies!"

>

> Uh-oh, I think I'm going to be put into the stocks so the Pilgrims can make an example of me.

Careful what part of New England you venture in. If it's Salem, maybe Sam can rescue you

from the stocks....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsbGhEFPWtM

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> I love the Salem episode... the only thing that would make it better would be Dick York as Darwood....

I agree, I loved York in the role of Dashwood. :P