Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

Hi, Jeff -- looks like "Grimesomania" is really catching on.

Kind of like the Black Plague.

Did you get the two Three Stooges DVDs? If you did, what do the transfers look like? I'm going to get them next month. I know the 3rd Volume comes out on 8/26.

Hey, Coopsy's Clarita -- Here?s a pic of my favorite man in a kilt :x .

That's not a man! That's Mary Cooper in full drag.

I just couldn?t resist posting it since I know how much Frank likes ogling Gary?s cute skinny legs :P .

Her legs could use a waxing. :P

I think you captured him a T too! The bit about being stranded on an island really cracked me up! We can be mean to poor old Frank, it?s a wonder he puts up with us :) !

Yes, it's a wonder, all right. "Torgo. Please show Coopsy Woopsy to her room."

Minya wrote: She looks like she's trying to avoid seeing up his kilt.

I could make some dirty remark about how I wouldn?t avoid looking up his kilt but I?m far too much of a lady for that :P .

An indecorous lady at that. :)

Ciao, Miss G(irl Gone Wild) :P -- Bronxgirl48 wrote: That's true. His birth time suggests he was born with a big red nose, chalky complexion, and oversized feet.

If that's the case, are you sure "Chuckles" is going to come to a peaceful end? I

see an elephant somewhere in his future...but his funeral will be in keeping with his

life...everyone will be laughing.

Yes, laughing at me. An elephant? Have you been hangin' out with Sweet T again?

Hiya, Lady B -- Let me ease your troubled mind about yourself and my amateur astrology ethics. I have not exposed you on these boards for people to laugh at in an unbridled way. (but they do anyway)

I'm already laughing in an unBRIDEled way.

Like most normal men, you think a lot about sex, but don't act out your fantasies. You are NOT a sex fiend or pervert, just a regular guy who enjoys being humiliated and ground into the dirt..

Now that's at least semi-accurate. But why is it that I get the sense I have been forever branded? Ohh, that's okay. I know of a farmer girl with many scarlet letters on her dress that I can hang out with. Maybe she'll let me play with all of her kids, too.

You are the most amiable and sweet-hearted of men. If any girl met you, they would be as charmed as Greer Garson meeting Mr. Chips on that mountain top for the first time. Of course, oxygen deprivation can do strange things to the female mind.

So that's it! I need to scale some mountains. Have you ever seen the sequel, "Goodbye, Miss Snips"? In that film, a loving gentleman shoves a snippy girl off of a mountain, lovingly so.

You are forthright, upstanding, sympathetic, loyal, patient, and always walk little old ladies across the street. Even if they don't want to go.

Dodging traffic is great exercise.

Children and fish love you. Everybody else, you're an acquired taste.

But once people know the real you, then they run away.

You're on a roll! Hey! Stop that! Don't eat the roll!

So fish love me? Hi, Little Mermaid!

Women would want to be on a desert island with you. Because they'd be ashamed to be seen with you in the city among people.

That's one of the funniest things I have read on this board! And it's true, too. I prefer a desert island, anyways. So are you up for a dessert island?

But seriously, you have a heart of gold and would go to the ends of the earth for someone in trouble. You would give a friend (or stranger) the shirt off your back, even if it was smelly and needed washing.

Do you think a guy obsessed with sex has time to do his laundry? Priorities!

You are intuitive and know the inner workings of the human soul. It doesn't frighten you. And there's a lot to be frightened about there, because we'e such a pathetic species. And some might say you're a prime example. But don't let such talk bother you. They're only jealous of your natural intelligence and Mother Theresa heart.

I'm definitely a prime example of quite a few things.

"Natural intelligence and Mother Theresa heart"? You've been eating anchovy pizzas before bedtime again, haven't you?

Have no fears about winding up in the big or the poor house -- I see you in a cozy home in your neighborhood, surrounded by greenery and rabbit poop on the lawn. Friends, lovers (what there are of them) and family all come a-calling, and your life is rich -- at least in companionship.

There's no joke here... or is there?

You will have a serene last act. You will probably kick the bucket at around 98 or so, reading Senile Playboy under the covers with a flashlight. The centerfold will be a naked Grandma Moses, and that will very probably send you over to the other side with a smile on your face.

At 98, I'm sure I will only be reading Playboy.

If sending me fifty bucks is a problem for you (since you're such a tightwad) I will settle for a month's worth of men-wearing-kilts photos

I better find fifty bucks... fast.

See you later; I have to fly. My arms are always tired afterwards. (hey, it's an oldie but a goodie) Like me.

:D

You're half right. ;)

Now Grimes, I'm golng to have to ask you some questions that you might deem odd. I have my reasons for asking them, so please strive for accuracy. I have to determine that you have no trace of a Capricorn Ascendant.

Anything to get me away from the coopies, I mean, cooties of a Capricorn.

Are you tall and lean, and have a scholarly look about you?

Of course not.

Are you inclined toward melancholia and depression?

Only when around snippy girls.

Do your joints ache in cold weather, even at your young age?

Manhattan blizzards cause plenty of aches.

Do you have frizzy, crinkly-type hair?

"Crinkly-type"? That's a new one. No.

Do people remark that you have a goat-ish appearance? (I don't mean cloven hoofs, of course) Do you enjoy mountain climbing?

I have a tail and hooves, but I avoid mountains. Well, unless it's to shove people off of them. :)

Do you look like an eccentric, absent-minded professor, with hair swirled around like Albert Einstein, and unconcerned with what you wear? Are your clothes shabby-looking or neatly pressed?

Me, an eccentric? Clothes? What's that? Oh, maybe I am an eccentric then. Shabby wears well.

Lastly, do you resemble a bowling ball?

One can dream.

Well, you can't get any deader than Frank, so it's appropriate.

I think someone's computer could use a midnight booting. Save me some pizza.

I had a ricotta pizza with extra garlic last night. But that combination makes me dream of nice things, like making love to William Daniels in front of a Philadephia courthouse. ("Good God!") He is, of course, dressed as John Adams. I'm Abigail.

Since you were flippant with my VERY IMPORTANT questions to you, I cannot determine if you are actually Aquarius rising. For all I know, you may very well have a Capricorn Ascendant, meaning you resemble an overweight goat with a depressed and saturnine demeanor and no sex life to speak of. Are you happy now? So I will ask you again and I want some honest replies, mister! Now naturally, no one on these boards is going to come out and say they resemble a bowling ball, or look like Oliver Hardy (who incidentally is a Sun Capricorn) and I don't expect you to say unflattering things about your appearance, but I just want the GENERAL TRUTH. So, here we go:

Are you tall and lean and have good bone structure, like Danny Kaye who you hate? (Danny's a Capricorn by the way, and I also wouldn't be surprised if he had Aquarius on the Ascendant)

Or are you larger and have a tendency to put on weight? I am not implying that you are fat, mind you, just a bit hefty, but in a very brawny, manly way.

Is your hair straight or wavy? Are you going bald? (you don't have to answer the last one)

Do you look like you know where you're going, or do people hint that you seem to be in a perpetual fog, like an absent-minded professor?

(I'm back to that imagery again, but it's important)

Are you a late bloomer? Did you only start going out with girls last year?

Do you love to pick up the earth and hold it between your fingers?

When doing this, do you ever say, "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!"?

Do you enjoy doing crossword puzzles even on the porcelain throne?

Do you enjoy doing ittle domestic chores around the house, like

vacuuming the rugs and shampooing your Cockatoo? (if you have one?)

Are you genuinely looking forward to old age, aside from the fact of considering the alternative? Do your eyes gleam when faced with the prospect of a subscription to Modern Maturity or the AARP Magazine?

Could you ever see yourself with a cat?

Would you ever consider running for office someday? Like dogcatcher of your township?

Do you have a phenomenal memory, or forget to put on clothes when

you walk out the door?

Are you a math whiz? Do numbers excite you more than a woman?

Do you believe that clothes make the man?

Does electricity fascinate you? Do you enjoy a good storm?

Would you ever consider moving to Sweden?

Have you ever volunteered at a soup kitchen?

Would you ever consider going on an expedition to Egypt?

Do you prefer paper or plastic at the supermarket checkout?

Do you sing in the shower? If so, what songs?

Are your ties funny looking? Do you even wear ties?

Does the idea of wearing a pinky ring not fill you with disgust?

Would you prefer living in a garrett or a penthouse?

Would you ever give a woman expensive jewelry?

Do you play chess? Or would you prefer shuffleboard?

Are you possessed of psychic powers at odd moments of the day?

Would you vote for a woman for president?

Is your underwear colorful or just plain old white?

Would you prefer living near the woods or the water?

Do you look like a fish?

Do you have raisinette brown eyes or watery blue-gray orbs?

Could you ever see yourself in a position of authority or power?

Do you prefer the company of adults to children?

Do you think you'd make a wonderful father?

Are you happiest when the weather is cold and dreary?

Are you shy in public? Do you hide behind potted plants when pretty women approach? If they ever do?

Do you have any hobbies (that are appropriate to mention) such as stamp collecting or building model airplanes?

Do your fantasies with women involve someone named Mistress Natasha locking you in a small room and forcing you to listen to operettas? Then you and Woody Allen have something in common.

If gas were 15 cents a gallon, would you still prefer riding a bicycle to an automobile?

And lastly, do you think you could ever develop a taste for goat milk?

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

Good Evening, Mrs. Lange -- So you've gone from seeing the stars to making me see stars. I feel like Victor Mature in I Wake Up Screaming or like a hot dog on a grill.

Do you really wish to expose how boring I truly am? You've already labeled me a pervert, for goodness sake. :)

I had a ricotta pizza with extra garlic last night. But that combination makes me dream of nice things, like making love to William Daniels in front of a Philadephia courthouse. ("Good God!") He is, of course, dressed as John Adams. I'm Abigail.

What's with all you dames and your wild dreams? I thought it was us guys who were the "obsessive" ones. I'm blushing.

Since you were flippant with my VERY IMPORTANT questions to you, I cannot determine if you are actually Aquarius rising. For all I know, you may very well have a Capricorn Ascendant, meaning you resemble an overweight goat with a depressed and saturnine demeanor and no sex life to speak of. Are you happy now?

I was flippant but also honest. All questions were answered, just not plainly. Plainly speaking, the answers were "no" to all.

So I will ask you again and I want some honest replies, mister! Now naturally, no one on these boards is going to come out and say they resemble a bowling ball, or look like Oliver Hardy (who incidentally is a Sun Capricorn) and I don't expect you to say unflattering things about your appearance, but I just want the GENERAL TRUTH. So, here we go:

I hate you, Bronxie. :P

Are you tall and lean and have good bone structure, like Danny Kaye who you hate? (Danny's a Capricorn by the way, and I also wouldn't be surprised if he had Aquarius on the Ascendant)

I have absolutely no idea about "good bone structure." That's a girl thing. I'm an athletic, 6-foot, 190-pounds. 36 waist. Do you want more measurements? :P

Or are you larger and have a tendency to put on weight? I am not implying that you are fat, mind you, just a bit hefty, but in a very brawny, manly way.

No, I'm very much average.

Is your hair straight or wavy? Are you going bald? (you don't have to answer the last one)

Wavy.

Do you look like you know where you're going, or do people hint that you seem to be in a perpetual fog, like an absent-minded professor? (I'm back to that imagery again, but it's important)

A little of both, but I'm not "in a perpetual fog."

Are you a late bloomer? Did you only start going out with girls last year?

I'm a late fizzler.

Do you love to pick up the earth and hold it between your fingers? When doing this, do you ever say, "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!"?

I know that line! That's from Hot Dog: The Movie. I'm not into "nature" stuff but I appreciate nature.

Do you enjoy doing crossword puzzles even on the porcelain throne?

No, I'm not in there that long.

Do you enjoy doing little domestic chores around the house, like vacuuming the rugs and shampooing your Cockatoo? (if you have one?)

I don't mind cleaning.

Are you genuinely looking forward to old age, aside from the fact of considering the alternative? Do your eyes gleam when faced with the prospect of a subscription to Modern Maturity or the AARP Magazine?

I hate aging. It sucks. I'm never going to grow up.

Could you ever see yourself with a cat?

Definitely.

Would you ever consider running for office someday? Like dogcatcher of your township?

No. I'm a behind-the-scenes person, not a front man.

Do you have a phenomenal memory, or forget to put on clothes when you walk out the door?

You should be able to answer that one, Miss October 22nd.

Are you a math whiz? Do numbers excite you more than a woman?

More than a woman? Have you already forgotten who you are talking to, Star Hustler? I do like numbers because I'm a stats guy.

Do you believe that clothes make the man?

Are you kidding?

Does electricity fascinate you? Do you enjoy a good storm?

I do like summer storms, but electricity doesn't "fascinate me."

Would you ever consider moving to Sweden?

No. I'd get homesick mighty fast.

Have you ever volunteered at a soup kitchen?

No, but I should. I'd enjoy doing something like that.

Would you ever consider going on an expedition to Egypt?

Via television? :P I probably wouldn't mind it, but I'd go kicking and screaming at first.

Do you prefer paper or plastic at the supermarket checkout?

Either or. Plastic is easier to carry but you can pack more with paper.

Do you sing in the shower? If so, what songs?

Rarely. I think in the shower.

Are your ties funny looking? Do you even wear ties?

Are we back to me being "Chuckles" again? I'm not into ties, although I could get used to just about anything.

Does the idea of wearing a pinky ring not fill you with disgust?

I dislike wearing jewelry of all kinds. Less is more with me.

Would you prefer living in a garrett or a penthouse?

I had no idea what a garret was. I'm not into penthouses, so I'll live with the Fonz instead of George and Weesie.

Would you ever give a woman expensive jewelry?

Of course.

Do you play chess? Or would you prefer shuffleboard?

I do like strategic stuff, but I haven't learned how to play chess. I'm more "you sank my battleship." I'll play shuffleboard if it's on the Love Boat and I can hang with Isaac and Butterscotch at the pool.

Are you possessed of psychic powers at odd moments of the day?

I'm sure some around here would claim that I believe I'm psychic. :P But the answer is "no."

Would you vote for a woman for president?

Definitely.

Is your underwear colorful or just plain old white?

Boxers or briefs, eh? Briefs because I don't like, uhh, too much freedom.

Would you prefer living near the woods or the water?

Water... but not too close. I'm not woodsy.

Do you look like a fish?

I hope not. I don't like seafood, either.

Do you have raisinette brown eyes or watery blue-gray orbs?

Evil green peepers.

Could you ever see yourself in a position of authority or power?

Yes, although I would be hesitant at first.

Do you prefer the company of adults to children?

I used to be scared to death of kids, but that has changed in the past few years. I enjoy both now, but I'd still go with the company of childish adults.

Do you think you'd make a wonderful father?

Why do I hear Minya laughing right now?

Yes and no. If it were based on today, the answer would be "no." If it were based on tomorrow, I'd say "yes."

Are you happiest when the weather is cold and dreary?

That's when I'm the saddest. I like it hot.

Are you shy in public? Do you hide behind potted plants when pretty women approach? If they ever do?

:D I'm not always shy around guys, or girls that I'm not interested in, but I'm exceptionally shy around girls that I'm attracted to. Once comfortable, I become very chatty and playful. But I'm definitely on the shy side.

Do you have any hobbies (that are appropriate to mention) such as stamp collecting or building model airplanes?

I'm not big on hobbies. Sports has always been my all-consuming passion, but it has lessened in the past year. I enjoy talking. Is that a hobby?

Do your fantasies with women involve someone named Mistress Natasha locking you in a small room and forcing you to listen to operettas? Then you and Woody Allen have something in common.

You're killing me, Bronxie. I better not share those kind of fantasies. That would get me in serious trouble.

If gas were 15 cents a gallon, would you still prefer riding a bicycle to an automobile?

I'd go with the car over the bike, although I would be better off riding the bike. I'm not big on driving, either.

And lastly, do you think you could ever develop a taste for goat milk?

I don't drink milk. I don't like the taste of it. The only time I like milk is with cereal or strawberry shortcake.

Okay, that's enough torture! I'm now starting to believe posting "men in kilt" photos would be a wonderful idea. :)

So do I get Patty or Selma? That's a joke Minya may get.

*Why do I hear Minya laughing right now?*

Well, I've been meaning to tell you....I'm pregnant and it's yours. All that late night message boarding......

*Evil green peepers.*

Intriguing. And evil. :)

*Okay, that's enough torture! I'm now starting to believe posting "men in kilt" photos would be a wonderful idea.*

Bronx Girl, I must apologize-much subterfuge was utilized in order to obtain pictures of the delicious looking man judging the pipe bands, but my battery is dead and I have to find my charger and recharge before can post the pictures. But I think it will be worth the wait.

*Do your fantasies with women involve someone named Mistress Natasha locking you in a small room and forcing you to listen to operettas?*

Oh, do tell!!!!!

*So do I get Patty or Selma? That's a joke Minya may get.*

:) I believe Patty is already in a committed relationship and she's playing for the other team anyway.

*Like most normal men, you think a lot about sex, but don't act out your fantasies. You are NOT a sex fiend or pervert, just a regular guy who enjoys being humiliated and ground into the dirt..*

*Now that's at least semi-accurate.*

My, my. I think I may have actually blushed. Or it may be the sunburn I got today. Sunscreen does nothing for me.

*But why is it that I get the sense I have been forever branded?*

Because you have. At least by me.

*Ohh, that's okay. I know of a farmer girl with many scarlet letters on her dress that I can hang out with. Maybe she'll let me play with all of her kids, too.*

Mmmmaybe.

I have a feeling you would have been happier getting a root canal than answering my latest round of VERY IMPORTANT questions.

I'm afraid I have some very bad news for you.

You don't have anything rising.

Good evening, Little Red Riding Hood -- Why do I hear Minya laughing right now?

Well, I've been meaning to tell you....I'm pregnant and it's yours. All that late night message boarding......

Now that's hilarious!

You got me drunk with Nick Cave songs and then took complete and total advantage of me when I was at my most vulnerable. You just wanted my Bad Seeds. How could you? How could you?

Evil green peepers.

Intriguing. And evil.

And peepy. :P

Okay, that's enough torture! I'm now starting to believe posting "men in kilt" photos would be a wonderful idea.

So do I get Patty or Selma? That's a joke Minya may get.

I believe Patty is already in a committed relationship and she's playing for the other team anyway.

Then Selma it is. Or maybe Jub-Jub.

Like most normal men, you think a lot about sex, but don't act out your fantasies. You are NOT a sex fiend or pervert, just a regular guy who enjoys being humiliated and ground into the dirt..

Now that's at least semi-accurate.

My, my. I think I may have actually blushed. Or it may be the sunburn I got today. Sunscreen does nothing for me.

All that "humiliating and grounding into the dirt" is quite blushworthy, Lobsty. :)

But why is it that I get the sense I have been forever branded?

Because you have. At least by me.

More laughs!

Won't you think of our child?

Ohh, that's okay. I know of a farmer girl with many scarlet letters on her dress that I can hang out with. Maybe she'll let me play with all of her kids, too.

Mmmmaybe.

That sounds a lot like a yyyyyyes.

Good eve, Lady B -- I have a feeling you would have been happier getting a root canal than answering my latest round of VERY IMPORTANT questions.

An alien-probing would have been more pleasant. :)

I'm afraid I have some very bad news for you. You don't have anything rising.

I could have told you that. And are we back to me being impotent again? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Minya! That's not my child. So what really did go on at the "chili" party?

Frank doesn't know that I am also somewhat psychic.

I sense that he lives in a Leave It To Beaver neighborhood where many children ride their bikes along shady lanes and cozy houses. He actually has a friend who looks somewhat like Lumpy.

Frank should watch out for flying newspapers in the morning and a plague of rabbits. When he goes to bed at night his dreams usually involve Gloria Grahame, a chocolate bar, and marshmallows.

To keep his body healthy, he should eat five small meals a day, consisting of boiled potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, chicken breasts,

creamed spinach, and asparagus juice. He'll feel like a new man once he starts this food program. The asparagus juice acts as a diuretic,

so he should always be near a bathroom or a fire hydrant.

I see the color blue surrounding him with good energy. I also see white. A chest of drawers will be lucky for him. He might find some loose change there and be able to scrape together enough for a

Creamsicle when the ice cream man comes around in his truck.

I see him playing with miniature trains during the Christmas holidays.

I see a woman around him wearing a green sweater. She will be a pal to him but he convinces himself he's in love with her. She loves sports and dogs and might also play golf.

Frank may get to appear on television in a strange, roundabout way.

This fortunately does not involve the law.

*You got me drunk with Nick Cave songs and then took complete and total advantage of me when I was at my most vulnerable. You just wanted my Bad Seeds. How could you? How could you?*

Damn! You weren't supposed to remember anything!!!!

*All that "humiliating and grounding into the dirt" is quite blushworthy, Lobsty*

Goodness.

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> This is not to say we won't be seeing him here some time in the very near future:

>

I don't doubt it! Because I don't think he was being entirely truthful in his

answers about his favorite hobbies...

Hola, Bronx Psychic -- Frank doesn't know that I am also somewhat psychic.

This is not going to end well.

I sense that he lives in a Leave It To Beaver neighborhood where many children ride their bikes along shady lanes and cozy houses. He actually has a friend who looks somewhat like Lumpy.

Not really, although there are plenty of those places to be found in the 'Burg. And do you honestly believe I have friends?

When he goes to bed at night his dreams usually involve Gloria Grahame, a chocolate bar, and marshmallows.

I don't have the kind of dreams y'all have. If I dream, it's usually nightmares.

To keep his body healthy, he should eat five small meals a day, consisting of boiled potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, chicken breasts, creamed spinach, and asparagus juice. He'll feel like a new man once he starts this food program. The asparagus juice acts as a diuretic, so he should always be near a bathroom or a fire hydrant.

If I'm eating that stuff, I'll wish I was dead.

I see the color blue surrounding him with good energy. I also see white.

Just as long as it's not orange and yellow. :P

A chest of drawers will be lucky for him. He might find some loose change there and be able to scrape together enough for a Creamsicle when the ice cream man comes around in his truck.

Now that would be delightful!

I see him playing with miniature trains during the Christmas holidays.

I used to love playing with a train set during the Christmas holidays when I was kid.

I see a woman around him wearing a green sweater.

Why green? I'm guessing the sweater will end up around my neck.

She will be a pal to him but he convinces himself he's in love with her.

I think it will be the other way around with that.

She loves sports and dogs and might also play golf.

It's funny, everyone has always said to me, "you need to find a girl who likes sports." I've always thought the opposite.

I only play miniature golf. I don't have the patience to play golf. I'd end up using all of Minya's alphabet of swears on the first two holes.

Frank may get to appear on television in a strange, roundabout way. This fortunately does not involve the law.

My clown funeral.

I was extremely interested that you answered "of course" when I asked if you'd give a woman expensive jewelry. Can we discuss this in depth?

By expensive, you meant $50, right? :P

I'd rather give than buy for self. I'm not materialistic.

Bonjour, Miss Butterfly -- Ha haaa! "Fortunately does not involve the law." Hmmmm, I have some doubts about that one.

:P

I don't doubt it! Because I don't think he was being entirely truthful in his

answers about his favorite hobbies...

You can take cabin number one.

Ciao, Minya -- You got me drunk with Nick Cave songs and then took complete and total advantage of me when I was at my most vulnerable. You just wanted my Bad Seeds. How could you? How could you?

Damn! You weren't supposed to remember anything!!!!

I will say that you were at least kind enough to ride me home with your brand new red bike.

*I will say that you were at least kind enough to ride me home with your brand new red bike*

It wasn't easy to steer with you in the basket, either. Also, you crushed my baguette. You kept calling me Gloria and then you tried to steal my green sweater-you said it looked better on you because it went with the color of your eyes.

It wasn't easy to steer with you in the basket, either. Also, you crushed my baguette. You kept calling me Gloria and then you tried to steal my green sweater-you said it looked better on you because it went with the color of your eyes.

And yet you still took me home. That's so sweet of you, Gloria. Do you like my green sweater?

You know, you're actually pretty funny tonight. You've changed! :P

This woman with the green sweater is someone you have known for a long time. She is intelligent, attractive (but not super-pretty) and active.

She has always brought luck into your life. You do know someone like her, don't you? I am Bronxgirl, and I see things others don't. This woman for some reason calls to mind Nancy Drew, the fictional girl detective. (this is an actual reading, I'm not trying to be funny)

Does this make any sense to you?

Be careful of kids riding bikes in your neighborhood. Watch where you're walking. (follow my advice on this, please, I don't want to see you get hurt) Ditto with the seriousness here.

Your mother has something very important to tell you. She is running out of tortillas, and wants you to go out and get some.

Someone in black is hovering around where you live. Take precautions. Don't be putting on make-up in the middle of the night

on a deserted sidewalk.

In your nightmares, are you unlocking zoo cages and letting giant cats out? Or is this what you do in your waking hours?

I predict that in three days a giant spaceship will land in your backyard and most likely we'll never see you again.

Nite-nite.

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48