Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

*And yet you still took me home. That's so sweet of you, Gloria. Do you like my green sweater?*

Old habits are hard to break. After having taken advantage of you for your Bad Seeds by giving you orange creamsicles laced with narcotics (which made the advantage taking troublesome, let me tell you!), I felt guilty-hence the bike ride.

You look lovely in your green sweater-at Halloween you'll be able to take your pick at trick or treating as the Grinch or Oscar the Grouch. Unless you'd rather find a sincere pumpkin patch and wait for the Great Pumpkin.

http://www.geocities.com/soho/studios/1940/sggreetings.html

Madainn mhath!

Needless to say, I just love that ND cover.

And may the road rise up to greet you....

Frank won't be greeting us until the next millennium.

We should expect a postcard from Saturn in about five days.

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

Before you get taken away by the aliens, I am pleased to inform you that you have Aquarius Rising. Your answers finally had me seeing the light. (and I wish you'd go into it)

Let me know if you are familiar with the woman in green. I'm not talking about Hillary Brooke in that Sherlock Holmes entry.

Don't forget the Dramamine.

Okay Bronx Girl-

They're bigger than I meant them to be, but it's a hot man in a kilt, so I think you'll feel okay about this. :)

We never got a really good face shot because he was moving around so much. Also, I'm sure it was painfully obvious we were stalking him after a while. :) But hey, two shots from behind(he looked REALLY nice in his kilt) and two profile shots aren't so bad. The other photo is of a man we started to refer to as Sean Connery-he was quite handsome, but this was the best shot I could get.

The really big games for the area are in a couple of weeks-maybe I can get some more varied shots. :)

Hope you like.

Minya you sweetheart - Great photos. What a cutie-pie he is! And even the older guy with the white hair looks sexy; it's the kilt that adds some sort of mystical power to the male form. (compare how feeble the men in the background look in their shorts)

I like, I like! Bless you.

*What a cutie-pie he is! And even the older guy with the white hair looks sexy; it's the kilt that adds some sort of mystical power to the male form. (compare how feeble the men in the background look in their shorts)*

We were all very enamored of the Sean Connery man. :)

I agree-there is something about a kilt that just puts it all together. In the off season, we all tease my friend Gary mercilessly about wearing a "skirt", but he knows when the games roll around again and he brings it out, the compliments are plentiful.

In comparison all the regular guys walking around were just hopelessly unattractive. :) Well, most of them.

I meant the cutie-pie looks just as good (if not better) from the back.

Obviously your photos are getting me all excited and confused, lol.

I'm sure Sean has a lovely tush as well in that kilt.

Is it hot in here, even for Boca??

*I meant the cutie-pie looks just as good (if not better) from the back.*

*Obviously your photos are getting me all excited and confused, lol.*

*I'm sure Sean has a lovely tush as well in that kilt.*

*Is it hot in here, even for Boca??*

I was just on the phone discussing yesterday with one of the girls that went with us, and we were talking about the way a kilt changes the way you look at a man. How is it that a simple piece of cloth supercharges a guy's masculinity? I don't know, but there was a lot of drooling going on and not just for Judge MacHottie.

My advice-always go with at least one gay man. Then you will always have another set of eyes with which to scope out the action. :)

Hola, BronxBabe -- This woman with the green sweater is someone you have known for a long time. She is intelligent, attractive (but not super-pretty) and active.

She has always brought luck into your life. You do know someone like her, don't you?

No, I don't know a girl like that. She sounds lovely, though. But is there such a thing as a girl who brings luck to a guy? :P

I am Bronxgirl, and I see things others don't.

So that's how you see me. You see dead people.

This woman for some reason calls to mind Nancy Drew, the fictional girl detective. (this is an actual reading, I'm not trying to be funny)

A curious cat, eh?

Does this make any sense to you?

:D

Your mother has something very important to tell you. She is running out of tortillas, and wants you to go out and get some.

Ohhh, no. I'm not going out. Every time I go out, Butterscotch locks the door and I freeze to death.

Someone in black is hovering around where you live. Take precautions. Don't be putting on make-up in the middle of the night on a deserted sidewalk.

But I just got my newest shade of Coop lipstick! I need to look pretty in my kilt. I have to be manly, you know.

In your nightmares, are you unlocking zoo cages and letting giant cats out? Or is this what you do in your waking hours?

I've been told to let a sleeping kitty lie and to not unlock their cage.

I predict that in three days a giant spaceship will land in your backyard and most likely we'll never see you again.

Well, that's great news for y'all, but what about me? On second thought, I bet alien dames ain't snippy and don't have icy shoulders.

Before you get taken away by the aliens, I am pleased to inform you that you have Aquarius Rising. Your answers finally had me seeing the light. (and I wish you'd go into it)

You wish I got into what? The spaceship? So what does Aquarius rising mean again? I said I want a Pisces! Pisces!

Let me know if you are familiar with the woman in green. I'm not talking about Hillary Brooke in that Sherlock Holmes entry.

I'll be on the lookout for her.

Don't forget the Dramamine.

I'm gonna need something stronger.

Het is zwart en blauw na gisteravond.

I have a feeling your reply is not a compliment.

I'm discerning "black and blue" in there.

You discern right. My third eye is black and blue.

You watch your phraseology! So who beat you up?

Ohh, like you don't know.

Did you take away a 5 year old's bike or something?

Yes, I took Minya's bike. She's not five, though. She's four. :P

Are you listening, Frank? Wear a kilt, get a dog, and you'll always have a date for New Year's Eve. However, I can't promise anything for New Year's Day.

If I were to wear a kilt to a New Year's Eve party, it probably would work. There are many girls who love such foolishness, especially those with alcohol in them. But what fun is that?

Frank DID say he likes to keep a clean house, but his taste in clothes and food is terrible, so I doubt he's gay.

You doubt it? Where are those psychic powers of yours when I need them the most?

What is it about seafood you don't like?

The terrible taste. If food doesn't taste good to me right away, I move on. I lack adventure and determination. I'm a wuss.

Will you eat tuna fish sandwiches?

Oh, heck no.

Fatty fish is very beneficial for the heart.

I'm sure I'll find myself on a diet of fatty fish in the future... or dead from not eating them.

Ciao, Gloria -- And yet you still took me home. That's so sweet of you, Gloria. Do you like my green sweater?

Old habits are hard to break. After having taken advantage of you for your Bad Seeds by giving you orange creamsicles laced with narcotics (which made the advantage taking troublesome, let me tell you!), I felt guilty-hence the bike ride.

Ahhh, yes, "buyer's remorse." I'm used to this and the pity that soon follows. If it wasn't for pity...

You look lovely in your green sweater

Do you like my non-nmatching skirt? It's quite manly.

at Halloween you'll be able to take your pick at trick or treating as the Grinch or Oscar the Grouch. Unless you'd rather find a sincere pumpkin patch and wait for the Great Pumpkin.

I'll be in the pumpkin patch, playing hard to get with Sally. But if I'm to go out trick-or-treating with you, I'm goin' as Oscar the Grouch. I might as well dress to the mood you always place me in when you're around, Snobgoblin. :P

Grimey, just think. If we had a picture of you in a kilt, all of this drooling might be over you. :)

And that's supposed to be a good thing? :P

*And that's supposed to be a good thing?*

I just don't understand you.

*I'll be in the pumpkin patch, playing hard to get with Sally. But if I'm to go out trick-or-treating with you, I'm goin' as Oscar the Grouch. I might as well dress to the mood you always place me in when you're around, Snobgoblin.*

Just remember-if you try to hold her hand, she'll slug you. I don't think it's me that inspires the grouchiness, I think it's all the rocks people give you.

*If I were to wear a kilt to a New Year's Eve party, it probably would work. There are many girls who love such foolishness, especially those with alcohol in them. But what fun is that?*

What do you have against kilts? They're very manly and not at all Jane Austen-y, since that seems to put your BVDs in a twist. Just don't put on a Utilikilt-those are stupid. Is it because you have no Scots blood? Or do you?

You don't eat tuna fish sandwiches? Do you at least enjoy peanut butter? (I don't mean in connection with your fantasies) Doesn't the idea of a clambake excite your taste buds? Eating fresh shellfish near the ocean, with the tangy salt air around you? With all those great sides -- corn on the corn dripping with butter, potato salad, blueberry pie....

I'm salivating already.

Every good woman brings great luck to the right guy. But you keep getting left.

This green girl is definitely part of your life. She might be a friend of a friend. You do know her. You might have even met her when you were younger. Think hard, and it will come back to you. She is a special person.

You know what Aquarius rising means -- look back to my post on it.

(empathetic, eccentric, humanistic, rational, not emotional, etc.) A Pisces girl would be a pretty good match for you. We'll have to find you one. (or dredge one up) You know they love the ocean.

Would you mind if she looked like the Creature from the Black Lagoon?