Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

A fine good evening to you, Lady.

Hi, Gumby,

Hmmmmm... what to make of this. Let's backtrack to your previous words:

I'm actually in love with Gumby, even though he has no private parts.

Ahem. Uhhh, this "Gumby," ummm... :)

I loved that Creature photo. Isn't he just a sweet-pea??

So you're another girl who loves the Creature, eh? Very interesting. I'll have to look

into getting me some gills. :D

Oh, that just means Gumby doesn't get any chance to do movie roles playing Army recruits.

You must stop with this paranoia now!! Not all women want to turn you into a soprano. (although I do think of you as a wise guy)

Yes we love gills. We love Joe Gillis in SUNSET BLVD. and Henry Fonda as Gil Martin in DRUMS ALONG THE MOHAWK.

Good morning, CineBabe -- Hmmm...what good taste the Creature has. Yummy!

Yes, quite tasty.

Hi, Bronx Blossom -- You must stop with this paranoia now!! Not all women want to turn you into a soprano. (although I do think of you as a wise guy)

:D Very good! I must admit, I have been rather paranoid of late. I believe it's a side effect from watching horrible Greer Garson and Gary Cooper films.

He likes blondes apparently. Maybe she resembles Gloria Graham twirling her hair in this picture.

goo_50s.JPG

I remember seeing her turn into a helicopter in an episode. She's always there for Gumby. lol

Hiya, Lady B -- Gumby has a blue mermaid girlfriend named Goo. Goo Grimes. Another GG!

Ooohhh, I like the name "Goo." It's such a lovely name for a girl. I guess Gumby has to adopt since, uhhh, you know...

I'll bet Gumby would like to get her in a lonely place.

:D

Bonjour, MISS G -- So Gumby DOES have a girlfriend? She has my sympathy. :P

Why you doggin' on Gumby? What did he ever do to you? :)

Hola, Mi Dulce Amor -- S? lo que usted quiere... besos y abrazos. :x :x

pinkhearts1.jpg

Voy a empujar? usted en el horno, Tres Bruja Encabezada Con Tent?culos. :P:P

In one episode of MST3K they showed a Gumby short and his dad Gumbo (I think that was his name) got thrown up in the air by a robot and landed right on top of their house?s roof.

ouch_pm_.jpg

So then one of the MST guys says in Gumbo?s voice ?Thank goodness for the internal genatalia!? So maybe Gumby can have kids ;).

Message was edited by: coopsgirl

There are so many levels of "wrong" in this thread...

I can hardly take you seriously anymore, Frank, when you call us Gary fans "a bit strange." Even if you tone this thread down to "slightly bizarre," we'd beat you in the sanity category any day.