Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actors/Actresses Who Usually Sing The Credits.

I am talking about actors/actresses who usually sing the credits of the movies they are in. Here are some I have noticed sing in like all their movies.

Doris Day

Frank Sinatra

Bobby Darin

Note: When Frank and Doris are together ("Young At Heart") Sinatra wins (or loses) and gets to sing the credit song.

Don't read this post because it is off topic. But I hear Frankie Laine singing, "Do not forsake me, Oh my Darling." It's OT 'cause I don't think Frankie was in the picture. Was it "High Noon," or "Gunfight at OK Corral." Ah well ... since you've read this far could someone tell me the title of the song, please. Is it High Noon?

My flub, Frankie Laine recorded "High Noon." He did sing the title song in Gunfight at the O.K. Corral and also 3:10 to Yuma, not to mention Blazing Saddles.

This post will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Jim.

>My flub, Frankie Laine recorded "High Noon." He did sing the title song in Gunfight at the O.K. Corral and also 3:10 to Yuma, not to mention Blazing Saddles.

*scsu* : I'm not clear ... what movie please did he sing "High Noon." (Do not forsake me ... etc)

Thanks.

*Fred* : Ever the opportunist. The Birds is on right now. Oh so clever ;) You probably know that is the only "music" you'll hear in that movie.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings