Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name of Movie?

kidadan

I remember watching a movie that was over 4 hours long. It was black and white, about a woman that had a rich father and I believe a male cousin lived with them. She went on to marry Cary Grant. I did not get to finish watching it and I would love to see it again. I thought it may be about Barbara Hutton, but all I can find is a 1987 movie w/Farrah playing as Barbara and it was only a couple of hours (m/l) long. Can you help?

A little more detail might be in order to figure this one out. Do you remember any particular scene or setting, any thing about the plot( a murder, pregnancy, problem, accident, anything)?Cary Grant was in many films where the girl had a rich father and he married her. Was it a suspense film, comedy, drama...I love Cary Grant films and maybe if you could remember just a little more this can be figured out.

Kidadan Cary Grant never made a four hour film. Actually the TV movie "Poor Little Rich Girl" (1987) with Farrah Fawcett as Barbara Hutton was 233 minutes long (close to 4 hours). In the TV movie Cary Grant is portrayed by actor James Read as one of Hutton's many husbands.

I would imagine that this is the movie that you are looking for.

Mongo

I think the male cousin that lived with her (or maybe she lived w/him)seems like he was sickly and/or gay. her father may have had a heart attack. this story was about this woman and some guy played as Cary Grant who married her, but I believe messed around. It was a drama/love story and it was black and white