Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SCIENCE, NATURE, HISTORY & CULTURE

Other things mistaken for UFO's

glowing-ufo-spotted-on-camera-soaring-ov

A form of Earthquake lights which are created by the huge stress rock strata is under.  The Earth behaves like the Queen mother of a BBQ lighter.

Another example

earthquake_lights.jpg

Rocket / missile launches with associated staging.

spacex-rocket-glowing-light-mistaken-ufo

NO it is not something being beamed down by a mother ship...

UFO-Beam-890831.jpg

...but an atmospheric phenomenon known as light pillars

the-sky-became-littered-with-light-pilla

Some can be quite dramatic

SEI_56734851.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

pillars_tape.jpg

The "Phoenix Lights" that were explained THE DAY AFTER the event!

UFO.jpg

Slow descending illumination flares. Dropped in order from right to left.

How it's done.

F-16+Dropping+Flares.jpg

Not to be confused with counter measure flares.

557ae2526bb3f7992d9dba80-1920-960.jpg

11 hours ago, hamradio said:

Other things mistaken for UFO's

Uh,  once something is identified it can't be a UFO by definition.

So it isn't that something was 'mistaken for a UFO' but instead that the object was identified.

A UFO is NOT an alien spaceship,  which is what 'mistaken' implies.    I.e. if a UFO was identified as an alien spaceship it would no longer be a UFO.

PS:  The difference is important;  E.g. if asked 'do UFO exist',   the factual answer is YES.    I.e. People see things flying they can't identify;  that is a UFO.

Often when someone ask 'do UFO exist' they are really asking 'have alien spaceships entered Earth's airspace'.

Guess this covers the culture part...

Amish buggy driver spotted rocking out to stereo, pounding beers

https://nypost.com/2019/09/17/amish-buggy-driver-spotted-rocking-out-to-stereo-pounding-beers/

https://fox8.com/2019/09/17/two-amish-men-flee-from-deputies-after-being-spotted-drinking-while-driving-buggy/

Trying to figure out what POWERED the stereo! :blink:

Amish-Drunk-Driving-Speaker-Buggy.jpg

24 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

So it isn't that something was 'mistaken for a UFO' but instead that the object was identified.

A UFO is NOT an alien spaceship,  which is what 'mistaken' implies.    I.e. if a UFO was identified as an alien spaceship it would no longer be a UFO.

PS:  The difference is important;  E.g. if asked 'do UFO exist',   the factual answer is YES.    I.e. People see things flying they can't identify;  that is a UFO.

Often when someone ask 'do UFO exist' they are really asking 'have alien spaceships entered Earth's airspace'.

Most UFOs are probably just natural phenomenon like ball lightning or something. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Tell that to those in the series "Contact" on the Discovery Channel.

CONTACT%20101%20STILLS030.jpg?e9r1rxBncl

21 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

Most UFOs are probably just natural phenomenon like ball lightning or something. 

Exactly, scientist need to study INNER space just as much Outer. 

Like to add just because some ancient painting, carving resembles an alien doesn't mean it IS!

This garbage has trashed  history and ancient culture.  Our ancestors were so-o-o stupid, needed outside help. :angry:

This by chance solved how the ancient Egyptians moves those blocks.  Put ENOUGH manpower behind it..

Watch: This Entire Perak Kampung Came Together to Carry & Move a Whole Wooden House in ‘Usung Rumah’ Tradition

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/watch-this-entire-perak-kampung-came-together-to-carry-move-a-whole-wooden-house-in-usung-rumah-tradition/

My-Post-2019-08-01T114131.670.png

And.

Newsmax has been showing the "Secret KGB UFO Files".  That FAKE crash of a Russian saucer is LAUGHABLE.  It is planted in the ground like a tombstone and none of the trees are damaged!

One have to be a full blown re_tard to believe that event! :lol:

C'mon  you can do BETTER than that for disinformation!

Russians%20Guarding%20Crashed%20UFO.0.jp

russiaufo2.jpg

russaufo.jpg

• Haha 1