Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SCIENCE, NATURE, HISTORY & CULTURE

8 hours ago, Arturo said:

Based on you post just above, you probably won’t post any of the mug shots unless they are people of color.

The TV series just premiered and the guy arrested is white around 60..  Was a he said / she said but he had a record of abuse so taken into custody.  Can't post a photo if it's UNAVAILABLE on the internet.

Alaska also has a problem, with alcohol  with the highest death rate from binge drinking in the US.  more likely a contributing factor.  State has too few law officials to cover such a large area whom has to deal with violence and wildlife.

JN9XZzvWtJgCTsdZZsNqbtHl4QWg5iwLCIfdO1rG

How **** Galore marking painted on F-105D helped tanker crew in Aerial refueling

Because of the embedded provocative images, I won't provide a link, need to Google. Has nothing to do with Honor Blackman. :lol:

Photo here is at a distance and blurry,

F-105-Pussy-Galore-1.jpg

Notorious B.I.G., Whitney Houston Lead Field into Rock Hall of Fame

This combination photo shows Notorious B.I.G., who won rap artist and rap single of the year, during the annual Billboard Music Awards in New York on Dec. 6, 1995, left, and singer Whitney Houston at the BET Honors in Washington on Jan. 17, 2009. The pair will be inducted into …

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/01/15/whitney-houston-notorious-b-i-g-lead-field-into-rock-hall-of-fame/

where's grand funk railroad, boston, foreigner,  steppenwolf, three dog night,  emerson lake & palmer,  jethro tull,  george thorogood & the destroyers,  the monkees, paul revere & the raiders, ted nugent .... 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Virtually barren Greenland use to live up to it's name during the Medieval Warm Period (MUCH warmer than today).  That's why the Norsemen (Vikings) establish a settlement there.  One of the crops was barley.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbIsadBrOqjIyubGy4v_w

greenland-eriks-fjord-brattahlid-replica