Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SCIENCE, NATURE, HISTORY & CULTURE

7 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Hopefully people will learn to store food and other provisions in case of an emergency instead of the usual "it may not happen in my lifetime" then panic buy afterwards when a crisis  happens.

100107.canned.foods.jpg

Unfortunately millions of people in America live paycheck-to-paycheck and do not have the extra money to stock up like some more fortunate individuals in this country.

I learned a long time ago not to blame people who have limited income for the limitations that you will find in their lifestyles.

Many Americans cannot afford to even have bank accounts.

For someone who lives in West Virginia, you should be familiar with a lot of these difficulties for low income and fixed income Americans.

• Like 1

Can good

5 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Unfortunately millions of people in America live paycheck-to-paycheck and do not have the extra money to stock up like some more fortunate individuals in this country.

I learned a long time ago not to blame people who have limited income for their limitations that you will find in their lifestyles.

Many Americans cannot afford to even have bank accounts.

For someone who lives in West Virginia, you should be familiar with a lot of these difficulties for low income and fixed income Americans.

Canned food is NOT expensive, do it a little at a time. Buy generic.

People sure don't have a problem buying the next gen Smartphone.

46 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Noticed the embedded story about UFO's

f8fa43b97b5bf1334614aab3659f3494.jpg&sta

https://upbeatnews.com/insane-classified-photos-that-the-government-was-forced-to-release?utm_source=revcontent&utm_medium=db&utm_term=86249&utm_content=rc_db_003&utm_campaign=un_rc_ciapics_pg_dt_us_0227_001_db&rev_campaign_id=662156

CIAPics033.jpg

LMREO those are fake 7 ways to Sunday.  The one above is riveted together.

The top photo has the DAMAGED area not contacting the ground. :wacko:

Reminds me of the Russian UFO that was planted in the ground like a tombstone. What kills me is the angle, didn't touch the trees! :lol:

o-1969RUSSIAUFOCRASH-570.jpg?6

hqdefault.jpg

27 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Can good

Canned food is NOT expensive, do it a little at a time. Buy generic.

People sure don't have a problem buying the next gen Smartphone.

So you actually know some of these poor people who are on Medicaid and/or have fixed incomes and they're actually buying the latest smartphone.

Are they also driving the latest Cars too?

And who says canned food is not expensive? It's very expensive for people who are counting every dollar for their bills and survival.

You don't seem to have a lot of empathy for Indigent people in this country who are struggling. But I have to say they do surround you, don't they?

• Like 1

If anyone interested...repeat episode onThe Science Channel "Black Files Declassified - Secrets of The Space Force" (2020) 4/8/20 at 2:00 AM

Declassified documents reveal that the U.S. Space Force is the culmination of decades of top-secret military programs to weaponize the cosmos.

x-37b-vandenberg-2100.jpg

On 4/6/2020 at 9:51 PM, hamradio said:

Reminds me of the Russian UFO that was planted in the ground like a tombstone. What kills me is the angle, didn't touch the trees! :lol:

o-1969RUSSIAUFOCRASH-570.jpg?6

hqdefault.jpg

That is clearly a rematerialization error after passing through a section of subspace rife with non-harmonic phase shifts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1