Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

I know a lot of us know him for his work in films liks The Producers and all 120 fims as part of our star of the month. This is a face you're about to see. Narrated By Burt Reynolds. But my guess. This won't be his last film, commercial, tv and telethon appearances without Dom DeLuise who died of a heart attack at his home in los angeles at aged 73. Those were the films he co starred and these were ziploc commercials he starred singing sealed with a kiss which is also a favorite. But til now telethons like jerry lewis and tv show like Dean Martin made him a king of heavyweight comedies. Great Charities at domdeluise.com and every thing he does through his life. Dom DeLuise starred in films like 1964's Diary of A Bachelor. He also starred with Burt Reynolds in two Cannonball Run movies. All 60 films including his last in 2006 soared with heavyweight glory. Then, went on with to do cookbooks on how to prepare and how he enjoy the presure on food in the kitchen. He was a great chef. On television you can see the dom deluise show and other tv shows. Then on the telethon, Jerry Lewis welcome him when he visits the labor day telethon. He wrote many books and sang sealed with a kiss in the ziplock freezer bag commercial. Then he was most famous for his voiceover like the heavenly dog in all dogs go to heaven and as a robot in robot chicken. 90210 and 3rd rock from the sun and others were guest star he did. but it was the 60s that made Dom DeLuise a great actor. Ben, you will do the dayshift and Bob will also do the nightshift and when we're here on sunday, will you set your movies to remember Dom DeLuise and by the way Next Month will be Dom DeLuise our Star of The Month in which 60 films he co-star the same as Ovation and Trio and Encore and others will salute Dom DeLuise as 60 films you're gonna do help remember him as an adoring fan. So hail to a heavyweight guy and Burt Reynolds' closest friend. By the way with Star Of The Month, Dom DeLuise, Woody Allen's Everyone Says I love You will have every star in a musical salute to new york told by Drew Barrymore and lip sync by Olivia Heyman. But first, let me say to all of you at TCM about my recent apology. I know I had the previlege to open up your website. But I did this to do what I wrote today. Thanks for keeping in touch about your loss and I forgive you two by getting a new email address. I'm so sorry. It'll never happened again. Thank you and letting me know I'm still have this to send to you.