Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

2 hours ago, TopBilled said:

I can't believe I recognized that name! He had a role on The Edge of Night in the early 80s. His English was pretty rough.

Then a short time later he wound up cast alongside Jack Lemmon in MASS APPEAL (1984).

I just looked and he now has over 100 credits on the IMDb. He became very prolific. But in the beginning, he really struggled on that soap opera.

Yes,  he seems to have a steady career.  He appeared most recently on Madame Secretary apparently.  I know I've seen him in several supporting roles in movies and shows over the years.  I didn't know that started out on The Edge of Night!  I added his picture, I'm sure he'll look familiar to other posters.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Peebs said:

Yes,  he seems to have a steady career.  He appeared most recently on Madame Secretary apparently.  I know I've seen him in several supporting roles in movies and shows over the years.  I didn't know that started out on The Edge of Night!  I added his picture, I'm sure he'll look familiar to other posters.

I like the photo you added.

His Edge of Night episodes are on YouTube. If I recall correctly, it was a recurring role that had two stints. Like they used him for one plot, then brought him back the following year for another short arc in a follow-up plot. He didn't catch on, or they probably would have expanded the role and given him a contract. I am sure it was not easy for him to be working on a fast-paced soap opera when he was new to the U.S. and still learning English.

• Like 1