Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sean Connery IS James Bond - nobody ever played it better. But he is also a good actor in other roles such as "The Man Who Would be King", "The Untouchables" and my very favorite "Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail". He did a magnificent job as Indy's father. I was very disappointed to hear he turned down the same role in the new Indy movie.

My favorite movie of his is "The Great Train Robbery"......and I loved him as Indiana Jone's Dad. And although he "IS" Bond...I liked Roger Moore better. The one movie he made that I thought was just a hunk of junk was "Entrapment".......YACK!!!!!.

I absloutly love Sean Connery.....to me he and Roger Moore were James Bond...everyone after them terrible....

but i must say i think of all his James Bonds roles, because personally to me his role as James Bond was his finest stuff, anyway i have to say my fav is GOLDFINGER!!! Oh yeeeeeees! Good Stuff.... Dont get me wrong i liked alot of other movies that he did as well but for me he as Bond...James Bond the best....heehee

ty

AvaG

Oh, my....

I like him best as Daniel Dravot in "The Man Who Would Be King". And as Jack Kehoe in "The Molly Magiures". And as the Raisuli in "The Wind and the Lion". The man is just great, even in his most ridiculous roles - I mean, here is a Scotsman playing an Arab, and you enjoy it so much, because he is obviously having such a great time!

The man is incredible looking to this day. He really has "IT".

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> I hate to tell you of the naughty pictures I found of Mr. Connery on the web. I didn't dare post them for fear of inciting mass hysteria.......

Wow, how did I miss those in all my searches? :P

thunderballLARGE.jpg

> {quote:title=AvaG92260 wrote:}{quote}

> OMG!!! Gooooorgoues pic of Sean!!!! Yup he was a very handsome man!! Is that pic form Goldfinger..im almost sure it is....

>

> wowza...thanks for that!

> AvaG

Hi Ava---the caption at the site I got it from referenced THUNDERBALL, so I'm not sure. Either way, it's an EYE-CANDY picture! :D

OK, two of those I have in my collection (the handstand one and the one where he's passed out with the beer bottles---too cute!), but not those others! Woweee!

I think Connery and Gable were the two most incredible masculine actors ever.

I believe this shot is from Dr No (three of his best 007 movies were playing at New York's Film Forum last weekend, but alas I missed them):

SeaninDrNo.jpg