Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the Ritter/Belushi film Real Men on dvd

treebeard431

Does anyone know if the dvd version offered in here is in widescreen format or full screen? I've looked and looked, and can't find anything that says one way or another.>>

Where on this website did you see offered?

Under Discount DVDs? If so, call Movies Unlimited and ask them if it is letterboxed.

To Order by phone, call Toll-Free 24 Hours-A-Day 1-888-4-MOVIES.

I can't really answer that honestly, as I don't know how to tell if Movies Unlimited was offering it. I did a search for the name, found the title, saw that it was offered in vhs and dvd with no mention of format, and all of the above-mentioned information was found by me on the TCM site. I didn't see Movies Unlimited mentioned anywhere on the page or any subsequent page while searching for the information I wanted. If you want to do a search for that title on the Shopping Page, you'll see the same information I saw. And it was not listed under the discount dvd's tab..

Movies Unlimited is the company that sells the DVDs on the TCM site.

If you click on the Discount DVDs tab up on the banner it takes you to the DVD alphabetical listing.

If you click on the heading Order Directly From Our Printed Catalog it will take you to the phone number for Movies Unlimited which is the phone number in my previous post.

Call them and ask them if the DVD is letterboxed. If it is, then you can order it while you have them on the phone.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings