Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Night of the Living Dead 40th Anniversary DVD May 20th, 2008!!!

CelluloidKid

You can take home one of the seminal horror classics in a brand new DVD edition. "Night Of The Living Dead" is being re-released with a 40th Anniversary Edition DVD on May 20th, 2008. We have no pricing details or cover art at this time. The film stars Duane Jones, Judith O'Dea, Karl Hardman and Marilyn Eastman.

The fear of chemical warfare comes to a head when a young woman finds herself in the incredulous position of having the previously dead guests at her father's funeral come to life around her. Mayhem ensues. Soon she and a mismatched cross section of humantiy find themselves in a rural farmhouse besieged by the undead. There is no escape from the dead who come alive!

Special Features

- Audio Commentary by George A. Romero, Karl Hardman, Marilyn Eastman and John A. Russo

- Audio Commentary by Russell W. Streiner, Vince Surinski, Judith O'Dea, Bill Hinzman, Kyra Schon and Keith Wayne

- One For The Fire: The Legacy of Night of the Living Dead

- Speak of the Dead: A Conversation with George A. Romero

- Ben Speaks: The Last Interview with Duane Jones

- Original Theatrical Trailer

- Still Gallery

- Original Screenplay DVD-Rom

Thanks

Movie Web!

I already have the 39th Anniversary version, the 33rd anniversary version, the 27th anniversary version, 19th, 14th, 11th, etc.

I'm going to wait for the really GOOD one - I think that's the 43rd Anniversary Version.

I heard Steven Spielberg's got that one and is going to install a lot of new special effects - exploding planets with high-velocity rings spanning across the screen, giant spaceships and wacky new alien characters filling in those oh-so-dull backgrounds. Boy, I can hardly wait! Only 3 more years until THAT version arrives! I think it's going to be a triple-DVD-set, too, and will include the newest version of Ridley Scott's Permanent Director's Absolutely Possibly Final Cut of BLADE RUNNER. Whoo hooo.

This movie has been released as often as the Evil Dead...I do love NOTLD however

There is just one bonus feature and the cover is signed by George Romero

I dont know

Im leaning toward passing on it

Sure would be nice of other horror movies would get released for the FIRST time instead of re-releases of the same thing

I was a Teenage Werewolf

The Kindred - supposed to be in 2009 from Synapse

The Green Slime -supposed to be this year from Warner

Legend of the Werewolf

Night of the Creeps

Trilogy of Terror part 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings