Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Love With The Proper Stranger"

Robboy

Robboy,

i dont know if i would say its her best, but close to it...i adore Natalie Wood..most definitly one of our greatest actresses of all time and for sure one of the BIGGEST tragedys ever..the loss of her so young......and how she died...just the worst...thank god we have her films to remember her always...

ty

AvaG

Ava g When watching this movie I sometimes think well its a little silly. But the funny,cute touching performance she gives really wins me over every time! I think she is really good in the attempted abortion scene as is Steve McQueen. Never really here people say much about this film and its great to get your thoughts! Wish they would release it on DVD!!!

Robboy,

your absolutly right ppl dont really talk about this movie enuff....actually rob this movie for back then was right on the money...thats how it was back alleys back doors from what my mom told me.....i thought both Natalie and Steve were sooooo charming in this movie or shall i say the movie was charming...lol....they were both so young fresh and green...,.it was lovley to watch them both back then....

ty for your thoughts

AvaG :-)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings