Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Almost a PERFECT day at the movies!

fxreyman

WOW!!! What a day of programming!!!

I must say that today has been that rarest of days. A day when almost every movie on the schedule was worth watching. Since I am unemployed right now, you would have thought I would be glued to my TV ALL day. But alas, I must continue with my search for employment.

But really, starting off with Singin' in the Rain, then North by Northwest then The Maltese Falcon and Casablanca, followed by The Philadelphia Story and now Citizen Kane. Can you imagine the top two films of all time on within the same day of programming. If only everyday was like this day at TCM!!!

At 6pm my favorite movie of all time is on The Adventures of Robin Hood. And thanks to guest programmer Alex Trebeck, my other favorite, The Professionals is on.

What is this my birthday?

The great, under appreciated Lonely Are the Brave is on later.

The only thing missing from today is only probably the greatest western ever made with my favorite actor of all time the Duke himself, The Searchers.

Oh well, maybe its not my birthday after all.

Pretty close though!!!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings