Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's it called again?

Rennepooh

I can't remember the name of this darling movie/musical I saw on TCM 20 years ago. I was only a teenager at the time so I have no idea who was in it, but this is what I remember: A family with a teenage daughter went to a resort each summer. There was some type of room (?) that only young people 17 (?) and older could go into and this daughter wasn't quite old enough to go into, but her friend was. There was a big rivalry about some young man who both girls liked and they all participated in a "show" at the end of the summer. There was also some big issue about the fact that the girl wanted to wear a corset and her mother thought she was too young. At the end, the father went out and got her a corset, but since he didn't know anything about corsets he accidently got a some kind of orthopedic back support corset and she got stuck bending backwards at the end of the show. Does anyone have any idea what this movie was called?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings