Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Italian star Toto

Sodapop

I am currently living in Italy and have become a huge fan of the classic Italian comedian, Toto. I am surprised that I've never seen or heard anything about him on TCM. He was such a great man and a wonderful contributor to Italian cinema. I have also been desperately trying to find his dvd's with English subtitles as my Italian language skills are still minimal. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find them or where I can request subtitles to be added?

You could try IMDb.com and check his films and bio. with each film on the left of the page there is a Merchandise link that lets you know if the film is available for sale.

Toto's link here:http://imdb.com/name/nm0869451/

Welcome Aboard, Sodapop...

vallo

As far as I know, none of his films had a general release in the U.S. The only time I saw one of his films was when I was a kid. The local church in our city's Italian neighborhood use to show one at their annual festival. It was in Italian without subtitles. They always made a big deal out of how they had to get the 16mm print directly from Italy.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings