Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pennsylvania Backlot Chapter

Since the Philly and ‘Burgh attempts to start a group appear to be DOA, is there any interest in starting a PA group?  I’m not sure how this would work since PA is such a big state.  I am in Central PA and so could do the occasional event in either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh.  Anyone in Central PA want to start a group?  Do people have any interest in attempting to manage a statewide group?   Maybe we could alternate where events are held.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I live in the Lehigh Valley. I'd be interested in joining a local LV/NEPA chapter. I'm not sure if there are tons of places that play old movies. There is a drive-in in Lehighton, PA that plays older movies. They have Hitchcock weekends for example. They play old horror movies a lot. They even had a gangsters movie weekend. It's called The Mahoning Valley Drive-In. Anyways, sounds like there might be a few NEPA people? 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Trying again, blaming less than stellar site issues! I'm in Scranton, usually hit the local theaters (Dickson City or Moosic) for the TCM monthly showings. Next one An American In Paris Jan 19 & 22, could be a good kick-off to a chapter. Any interest??