Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vote for the MOST beautiful actress!

ILoveRayMilland

This is how this contest will go: Pick who you think are the THREE most beautiful ladies. List them in what order you think. After a few days I will go back and see the ones picked more than others and relist them. We will then vote again for the three most beautiful and the top ten will be decided from the second vote. This contest is people's choice, so I am sorry to the people who think favorites shouldn't be decided! Also, I encourage posting pictures! Try to persuade others over to your side if you want! :) .....And may the most beautiful lady win!

Note: To anyone who wants to break the tie-breaker for "best prop" should go to favorites and find it! First vote decides winner.

How about a blonde a brunette and a red head:

Catherine Deneuve

Hedy Lamarr

Maureen O'Hara

Here's a reminder of some of the beautiful women in film:

And if you can't place them, here are their names:

Mary Pickford, Lillian Gish, Gloria Swanson, Marlene Dietrich, Norma Shearer, Ruth Chatterton, Jean Harlow, Katharine Hepburn, Carole Lombard, Bette Davis, Greta Garbo, Barbara Stanwyck, Vivien Leigh, Greer Garson, Hedy Lamarr, Rita Hayworth, Gene Tierney, Olivia de Havilland, Ingrid Bergman, Joan Crawford, Ginger Rogers, Loretta Young, Deborah Kerr, Judy Garland, Anne Baxter, Lauren Bacall, Susan Hayward, Ava Gardner, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Lana Turner, Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Novak, Audrey Hepburn, Dorothy Dandridge, Shirley MacLaine, Natalie Wood, Rita Moreno, Janet Leigh, Brigitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, Ann Margret, Julie Andrews, Raquel Welch, Tuesday Weld, Jane Fonda, Julie Christie, Faye Dunaway, Catherine Deneuve, Jacqueline Bisset, Candice Bergen, Isabella Rossellini, Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Jessica Lange, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sigourney Weaver, Kathleen Turner, Holly Hunter, Jodie Foster, Angela Bassett, Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Salma Hayek, Sandra Bullock, Julianne Moore, Diane Lane, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Halle Berry

This thread will be nothing but trouble, but I'll start with:

(1). HEDY LAMARR

(2). ELIZABETH TAYLOR

(3). CATHERINE ZETA JONES

Their beauty is astounding, mesmering, and otherworldly.

A shout out honorable mention for FRANCES DEE and ZASU PITTS

Hey ILoveRayMilland,

3 tops huh? With all due respect i dont think THIS vote means that this is THE most beautiful actress .....i think there carreer how ppl perceived them when they WERE alive is what makes them THE most beautiful....but here are mine anyway.....

Easy...lol...NOT.....there are many beautiful buuuuut top 3......well then u have to go to PERFECTION for that.....heehee...

Ava Gardner

Vivian Leigh

Rita Hayworth

those are my top 3......

one more thing i must add and it so true...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...of course..heehee.....BUT gorgoues is gorgoues in ANY eyes! ;-)

ty for your question

AvaG :-)

Message was edited by: AvaG92260

Message was edited by: AvaG92260

Theresa,

beautiful pic..just for the record..Greer came in a close second to Rita...lol...VERY...

anyway im suprised u put Julie Andrews///really????lol..i mean of all the beautiful women then? I dont mean to be to shocked but i never thought of Julie Andrews as Beautiful..maybe atrractive..lol..well like i said beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Hey i pmd u again and did u get my email yet with those pics???

AvaG :-)

Oh the fun of the lists, but just three?

Vivien Leigh

Gloria Grahame

Natalie Wood

Honorable Mentions:

Alexis Smith

Ella Raines

Rita Hayworth

Renee Adoree

Joan Bennett

Ava Gardner

Gene Tierney

Loretta Young

Message was edited by: molo14 I had to add Loretta Young to Hon. men.

hey caroline!!!

beautiful pic..just for the record..Greer came in a close second to Rita...lol...VERY...

your welcome! ;)

anyway im suprised u put Julie Andrews///really????lol..i mean of all the beautiful women then? I dont mean to be to shocked but i never thought of Julie Andrews as Beautiful..maybe atrractive..lol..well like i said beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

well she was one of my first favorites as a little girl and i always thought she was absoplutely beautiful......and that voice! i trained my voice with her voice and she always had my atention as a beautiful person not only outside but inside too......but then i saw greer in a few movies. heehee! but thats great that you have your opinion caroline! more power ta ya buddie!

Hey i pmd u again and did u get my email yet with those pics???

im not at home yet. im at ACC waiting for my ride home. heehee! as soon as i get home i promise ill check my email! ;)

see.l...look how pretty she was! and you have to admit, that she is aging really well!

julie%20andrews%2025.JPG

although i think i would have to say it was a close tie for third place with myrna loy for me. i als grew up with her to, and am still growing up with herstuff. heehee! she was so pretty!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings