Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Photos That Demand A Caption!


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Is that from MAURICE? The blond looks like James Wilby but the other guy does not look like Hugh Grant. Maybe Rupert Graves..?

No, it's James Wilby and Hugh Grant - in the throes of passion!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:46 AM, rayban said:

sophia-loren-and-jayne-mansfield-4.jpg

Clifton Webb: "I hope that this woman stays away from me."

This was just moments before the nip slip which graced the cover of Hollywood Babylon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DougieB said:

This was just moments before the nip slip which graced the cover of Hollywood Babylon.

Sophia Loren's reaction is just as priceless as Clifton Webb's.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rayban said:

Yes, he was made for fine dining.

I hate to admit to knowing this, but Treat Williams is the patriarch on the Hallmark series Chesapeake Shore and he's still a handsome man. His brother is played by Gregory Harrison, another dreamboat in his younger days. (What was his male stripper TV movie? I'd like to check YouTube, but I can't remember the name.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DougieB said:

I hate to admit to knowing this, but Treat Williams is the patriarch on the Hallmark series Chesapeake Shore and he's still a handsome man. His brother is played by Gregory Harrison, another dreamboat in his younger days. (What was his male stripper TV movie? I'd like to check YouTube, but I can't remember the name.)

"For Ladies Only" - 1981 -

6217264295_fc3a48985e.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gregory Harrison was part of a great ensemble cast including Carol Burnett, Teri Garr, Dabney Coleman and Charles Grodin in a TV mini-series, Fresno. It was a satire on the family saga nighttime soaps of the era and centered on a raisin-growing empire. Harrison played a shirtless (literally all the time) drifter named Torch, an obvious nod to Paul Newman's character in The Long Hot Summer. Bob Mackie did some unbelievably over-the-top costumes for Carol and the whole thing was a hoot.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DougieB said:

Gregory Harrison was part of a great ensemble cast including Carol Burnett, Teri Garr, Dabney Coleman and Charles Grodin in a TV mini-series, Fresno. It was a satire on the family saga nighttime soaps of the era and centered on a raisin-growing empire. Harrison played a shirtless (literally all the time) drifter named Torch, an obvious nod to Paul Newman's character in The Long Hot Summer. Bob Mackie did some unbelievably over-the-top costumes for Carol and the whole thing was a hoot.

screen-shot-2019-04-04-at-3.30.36-pm.jpe

Yes, I remember this miniseries. It was fun.

screen-shot-2019-04-04-at-3.29.38-pm-1.j

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 6:37 PM, TopBilled said:

screen-shot-2019-04-04-at-3.30.36-pm.jpe

Yes, I remember this miniseries. It was fun.

 

screen-shot-2019-04-04-at-3.29.38-pm-1.j

 

 

Caption: "Can't keep my hands to myself." Who could blame her!!! He's a stud!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Paulll said:

Caption: "Can't keep my hands to myself." Who could blame her!!! He's a stud!!

While Fresno was a spoof of primetime soaps in general, it seemed to borrow its main ideas from Falcon Crest. A few years later Gregory Harrison joined the cast of FC in its final season. But he did not play a shirtless hunk, he played a fully clothed business tycoon.

screen-shot-2019-04-06-at-5.12.54-am.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...