Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, interesting. Wish I knew someone who had. Watching North by Northwest for the 15th time today, really wish I had access to the Hitchcock course. Man, I bet that was fun. My dad mentioned he would have loved to take that as well.

On 6/14/2018 at 12:19 AM, GeezerNoir said:

Those of us who have taken the previous courses still have access on Canvas to the content that you reference here.  If you live within driving distance of a friend who has taken one of the courses, then you could drive to that friend's house, have them sign into Canvas and give you access to an archived course.  I still go back from time to time and listen to the wonderful video lectures for the Film Noir class.

Of course, you cannot take the quizzes, get badges, etc.  But that's not what you're asking for is it.

And no, wouldn't ask for anything interactive, quizzes, badges, etc., anything moderated. Would love to just review the notes, clips that were generated within, podcasts, suggested film viewings, and lectures.

I missed the Hitchcock and Slapstick courses so I cannot see the epub files in my profile.
I wonder if any of you could share the epub of those at least
all the best

ref: https://learn.canvas.net/courses/2206/discussion_topics/41146

• Like 1

I am able to download the Mad About Musicals course and last year's Hitchcock.  And I see that other students who took Slapstick are able to do the same.  But I am only able to download those two although I took Slapstick and Film Noir.  Does anyone know how to contact Canvas or Ball State to ask questions about the downloads?  

As for students in this class if you want to download it on to your computer, go into your account and click on Settings. On the right side of the screen are 3 boxes: Edit Settings, Download Submissions, and Download Course Content. There are 3 options: Download ePub, Download Associated Files, and Regenerate ePub. Those should put a copy on your computer. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, overtherainbow54 said:

I am able to download the Mad About Musicals course and last year's Hitchcock. 

overtherainbow54I missed the enrollment for  Hitchcock course so I cannot download the material.
Would you or anyone else share the epub of Hitchcock please

On 6/11/2018 at 6:58 AM, EPH56 said:

I couldn't agree more! I'd love to take the Film Noir and the Hitchcock classes. 

Agreed, even if it is in a non-interactive auditing format. I found out about Film Noir too late and signed up for Hitchcock but had to drop it. While the communal experience is important, this course allows for students who do not engage in it to participate at a minimal level. This would be a reasonable default setting for accessing the course after it is over.