Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Everyone: The Game Team is still working on it. Hopefully some of these glitches can be cleaned up. We tested it thoroughly prior to release, but you can't always catch everything. 

Thanks for all the feedback. We are working behind the scenes to make everything work perfectly. 

23 hours ago, lmzeigler said:

I'm having the same exact issue on my laptop using Explorer

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, Dulcinea3 said:

I seem to be having a different problem. I figured out the part about having to hit pause when the whole track ends. However, I cannot drag any clip other than the first one onto the squares. If I try to drag another clip, the first clip just moves to that square instead.

I am on a Dell Inspiron laptop, and using the Edge browser (I think that's what it's called; whatever browser came with Windows 10).

I don't even see the 'guitar hero' part. Do I have to complete the drag-and-drop part first?

It probably doesn't make a difference, but perhaps I should also mention that I was doing Good Morning, not Anything Goes.

I spoke with the Game Design team - they have made numerous fixes behind the scenes.

So, if you haven't tried TAP TO THE TOP since Monday - give it another whirl!

This time it might just work - I have tested it on my desktop and iPhone and both versions are working great. 

You can use a skip button to get to new sections - the last section is a fun version of Guitar Hero using Tap Dance noises! 

So please try it again and let me know what you think!

And please understand, no matter how much we test and test and test, we can't account for the scale of our course like this with users on every kind of conceivable device and with different setups. 

But I think the latest version is working much better:

http://tcm-game.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/#/