Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone,

Be sure to check out the fun film we made featuring our own Stan Sollars (our voice for Ball State's NPR station and Morning Edition) as he does a gag voice for "A Stan Sollar's Specialty." Let me know what you think. We had great fun making it during Film Fest this past April. It is on the Welcome Video page in the Canvas Course as part of the orientation module. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think it was super creative and I really liked seeing it! It made me smile because it reminded me of those short videos in-between movies on TCM. It made me so happy to see that I am not the only one who understands old things and ways of the past.  

• Like 5

So cool to start off a course with such a fun intro. Being an avid watcher of online vids, it put me right at home and eager for more of what's to come in the course! p.s. I loved the facial expressions! :)

Hi!!! Having met you both at the Festival last april after the "Silk Stockings gala", make this not only a very funny short but a pleasent reminder of that wonderful occasion! From Argentina and with sincere gratitude for this course.

• Like 1