Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I believe you are allowed to do it more than once - and I believe only the highest score is retained. 

But I do have to mention that the game is just "for fun" and is not actually counted towards your gradebook. We just have to use the gradebook to give you a score, but that score is not factored into your coursework.

Thanks for playing the game! 

• Thanks 1

I noticed that I received a final score for the game in my grades. So I don’t think we can do this particular one again but I could be wrong. Which is terrible because I got a 6/10. ? 

I think we will be doing the game again with different questions tomorrow though  

• Thanks 1

I knew each film and rec. 100%. Take heart I am older and most of the movies I watch are musicals and have seen them many, many times. Too bad my memory is failing couldn't name all the actors. Never took an online course so its been a fun experience so far.

• Like 2

I can't seem to get to the game in the module!  Since you all have played the game, I was wondering if you could help me?  I see the screen where it explains how it is done, and I have clicked "continue" - but nothing happens.  Is this supposed to direct me to another page, or open a link?  I even tried 'Next", but that obviously directed me to "Week 1"  Can anyone point me in the right direction??

1 hour ago, Cakane said:

I noticed that I received a final score for the game in my grades. So I don’t think we can do this particular one again but I could be wrong. Which is terrible because I got a 6/10. ? 

I think we will be doing the game again with different questions tomorrow though  

We got the same score! 

1 hour ago, mizmouse86 said:

I can't seem to get to the game in the module!  Since you all have played the game, I was wondering if you could help me?  I see the screen where it explains how it is done, and I have clicked "continue" - but nothing happens.  Is this supposed to direct me to another page, or open a link?  I even tried 'Next", but that obviously directed me to "Week 1"  Can anyone point me in the right direction??

What type of device are you on? Phone, tablet, or desktop. If on a phone, there is an extra step to launch the game. On the desktop, the game instructions should load right up. 

If you find the game in the modules section, when you click on the game link, and click on the "continue" button it should open up the game. Double check that you don't have any pop up blockers on your browser stopping the game from launching. 

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Dr. Rich Edwards said:

What type of device are you on? Phone, tablet, or desktop. If on a phone, there is an extra step to launch the game. On the desktop, the game instructions should load right up. 

If you find the game in the modules section, when you click on the game link, and click on the "continue" button it should open up the game. Double check that you don't have any pop up blockers on your browser stopping the game from launching. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you, but no, it didn't.  I've tried on my laptop (pop-up blocker turned off), my husband's laptop, and am still getting nothing at all.  I can click on the 'Continue', but nothing happens.  Tried on our phone and didn't get anything there either (what the heck is a 'submissions' tab???

I'm having the same problem as some... my VIP is only showing a grey box.  The pre-vip I was able to do sheet I hit continued on that one,  but to no av avail I hand's yet to be able to do this one.   Can anyone point me in right direction please?   Dr Edward's screen shots helped me with that pre-vip one, but these others just grey boxes... any help appreciated :)