Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ruby Keeler has a fun loving I am going all out and stompin the bejeebies out of everything in my way. Comparing her to Eleanor Powell's style of elegant movements straight back, head up, don't look at my feet while tappin my life away dancing style.  

Well there you have it in my opinion Keeler is more smile worthy while watching her dance you just can't help but have fun.

Powell's style is rather a leave your mouth open and think man doesn't she get dizzy or I bet her cheeks really hurt by the end of this dance. Don't get me wrong I am very impressed with her dancing as well as Keeler's.

I would much rather watch the self taught look that Ruby has because watching her dance gives me the feeling that perhaps way back in my younger days I could have pulled her style off. She is like the working man's dancer and Eleanor is the white collar dudes dancer. She was schooled in ballet so that explained to me where I got the idea of her lines being so perfect

• Like 1