Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 6/10/2018 at 3:44 AM, CynthiaV said:

If you are having issues on one device perhaps switching to another device will work. You can install Canvas and log into your account (your TCM account too) and try giving it a go. I have found that the app behaves differently on my different devices. On my android phone where I do the majority of responding I can get into all the modules, boards, lectures and clips. I watch the clips and Daily Doses on my android tablet but commenting is a painful ordeal since the app runs so sloggy on it. And on my iPad I can only read. Lectures, embedded links and Daily Doses are not clickable at all. Now I don’t expect everyone to have numerous devices but most ppl, perhaps you too have a phone and a tablet or computer.

It’s just a suggestion. It might work until the solution for this problem is ironed out. My pardon if you have tried it already.

Thank you CynthiaV! I had the idea to try the Quiz on my iPad. This is the for-fun "A Quiz is Born", and it worked perfectly. So the online version, on my Mac and Firefox browser was not letting me get past the second question, but when I changed to the iPad and used the app, I had no problems with either of the quizzes. Also --good to know about the issues you had on the iPad -- I'll check them out later too. Thanks for the support!!

• Like 1

The question 3 freeze problem has been resolved.

Please go ahead and play again and see if you can beat Prof. Ament's time. 

The quiz is now based on content from Week 1 of the course, and I think most of you will find it be a fun way to see how much of the information you are retaining from Week 1 in your minds!

Enjoy!! Sorry for the technical problem, and the previous set of questions - hopefully this is all better now!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Tomilee said:

Thank you CynthiaV! I had the idea to try the Quiz on my iPad. This is the for-fun "A Quiz is Born", and it worked perfectly. So the online version, on my Mac and Firefox browser was not letting me get past the second question, but when I changed to the iPad and used the app, I had no problems with either of the quizzes. Also --good to know about the issues you had on the iPad -- I'll check them out later too. Thanks for the support!!

Oh Tomilee you are so welcome. I'm so glad it all worked out for you!