Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TopBilled

What gets your vote for the SILLIEST musical ever?

The 1962 film Jack the Giant Killer was a virtual replay of 1958’s The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad, same director, same actor as hero, same actor as villain, fairly similar plot structure. JtGK’s producers get sued by T7VoS’s producers which interferes with the re-release of Jack. After sitting on the shelf for roughly ten years, the film is partially re-dubbed as a musical and sold to TV.

It's been recently re-released on Blu-ray in both the original and musical versions.

Enjoy and marvel:

On 6/9/2018 at 11:31 AM, MotherofZeus said:

Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band qualifies as a Crime Against Humanity retroactively punishable by the United Nations. It is, bar none (although many will offer some contenders) the most gawdawful piece of musical torture ever crafted.?

Ooooh!  I had forgotten all about that one.  And you're spot on!  It's a travesty.  Just awful. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Charlie's Girl said:

Ooooh!  I had forgotten all about that one.  And you're spot on!  It's a travesty.  Just awful. 

So sorry to have reminded you of what you my have subconsciously buried as a survival technique.

• Haha 1