Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie question

austinbbw78754

I have been trying to find the name of a movies I saw with my grandmother some years ago. The only thing I really recall about it is that there was a man and a woman who were driving a yellow sports car and crash into a tree and are unaware that they died and are now ghost they end up back in the apartment/home. If anyone knows what this title might be I would appreciate the information.

I would agree that it sounds a lot like "Topper". It does star Cary Grant and I believe the actress is Constance Bennett. After they die in the car crash though they stay as ghosts near the scene of the accident until their friend Topper has a flat tire at the spot driving their car. The movie is in black & white and there is a sequel which Cary Grant is not in. The only other movie were the couple dies and ends up at home is "Beetelguse", don't know if I spelled that right, with Michael Keaton. I'm pretty sure that's not what you're looking for though. Give "Topper" a shot, even if it's the wrong movie I'm sure you will enjoy it.