Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wish Week 2 overview were unlocked so I could get a jump on it.  It's busy when you want to watch films as well and the course material seems ironically out of sync with what I am watching. Also found it odd that so much emphasis in the quiz was put on a film that aired at 1:45 a.m. "The Love Parade" so I had to go to OnDemand on TCM to view it. 

I understand your request, but it's just not possible with a course this size. Each day a new module opens, and that helps everyone stay in a similar conversation about the new material each day. The conversations matter because we have active communities on Twitter, TCM message board, and on Canvas.

I am aware that many of you also do this course individually and would like things to open faster or in sync with the programming. Believe it or not, we do consider all those things in putting together the course but not every film we discuss will fall into the prime time slots. 

Hope this helps explain things a bit better, and I hope you are otherwise enjoying the course!!