Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I tried playing twice and was knocked out after the 2nd question. The quiz looks fun; but I haven't been able to play either week. Can ANYONE tell me what I can do differently? I'm using Google Chrome.

TIA

3 hours ago, EPH56 said:

Bluebloods,

A Macpro ...

The same thing happened to me, until I realized that I should NOT press the "Next" button. Just wait for the next question to appear after you have provided your answer.

I hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Marianne said:

The same thing happened to me, until I realized that I should NOT press the "Next" button. Just wait for the next question to appear after you have provided your answer.

I hope this helps.

Marianne,

Thank you! That definitely made the difference!! 

Ethel

• Like 1
3 hours ago, EPH56 said:

Marianne,

Thank you! That definitely made the difference!! 

Ethel

Glad I could help. (And to think I know nothing about computers, to be honest!)

5 hours ago, Marianne said:

I hope this helps.

I think this might be the key! I've been confused for a while why I am hearing some are having problems and some are not. Each question in A QUIZ IS BORN is auto loaded, after you answer, don't hit any key - if you hit the next button or if you try to get to the next question, it won't work. 

Thanks Marianne! I think that will help many who want to play it. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Marianne said:

I hope this helps.

After giving it some thought, I remembered that there was a slight delay between questions. I noticed that last week. I thought it was a glitch at first but just when I was getting worried that I was frozen, lo and behold, it went to the next question. 

I was just coming here to say that but you beet me to it, Marianne! :) Good job!

• Like 2