Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Skeedaddy

Emporer of the North Pole

I saw Emporer of the North Pole and was really entertained. There is a catchy theme song in the background of the movie and the cast is tops. Ernest Borgnine, Lee Marvin, and Kieth Carradine. Historically I don't know how acturate it is but the story is good, and the action is right there. A good fight scene at the end tops it off. I think that the movie must have been made a long time ago because they all look so young but in any case I would recommend it highly.

Love this film, it came out in 1973. AMC shows it from time to time. But it is being shown Friday May 2nd. on Cinemax @ 7am (edt) with Ernest Borgnine and Lee Marvin you can't go wrong.

vallo

I saw this movie only a couple times, but really enjoy it. Borgnine and marvin are great against each other!

Borgnine and Marvin were together in Bad Day at Black Rock. I think Emporer of the North is underrated and is really of good movie that is not on all that often. Too bad.