Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There is no way to take the quiz again for week three

I was able to take the quiz. I wasn’t able to view the photos but you didn’t need them if you knew who was in the movie. The quiz results ended differently than previously. It said to view results on the web which then asked for your login info that would not work when entered. I went back and my score was recorded and so hopefully it registered and worked? 

• Like 1

I was able to take the quiz, but the pictures did not populate. It did require me to sign in to see the results which worked fine. I was then able to retake the quiz, and that time the pictures were there. 

No problem for me just a few minutes ago.  Here in the Central Time Zone at 9:20 a.m.  All was well with the quiz, photos, etc.  Aced it with 100% therefore did not attempt to retake.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Dr. Rich Edwards said:

Quiz #3 now has the proper setting for taking it multiple times.

FYI: Hope everyone enjoys this week's badge! It's one of my favorites - If you pass the quiz, and you can earn this:

badge3.png.36b56aa849e3930887ba3f8c330acbf5.png

I’m glad to see the badge,because bad.gr “told” me there was no badge set for this module after I took the quiz. The photos did not populate, however, they were not necessary to take the quiz. I had to log into CANVAS to access my scores, even though I was working from within the CANVAS app. Perhaps the fix hasn’t tricked entirely through the system. 

12 hours ago, MarkH said:

Ditto on the photos not being visible.

I took the test on my iPad, and no, the photo's weren't visible. Then I check on the computer, and they are.  However, not having a photo there just gave me the file name.  Which meant two of the answers were basically given to me.  And no, I could not retake the quiz to correct the answer of the question I read incorrectly.  I'll just have to settle for my 95%