Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Annieandherbananas

I'm New :)

Hi. My name is Annie. I am a singer/songwriter from wonders of San Francisco California. I am a huge fan of movies and I hope to share some stories and thoughts with the intelligent people on these boards. As you can tell by my username, I am a huge fun of Woody Allen and comic fun but I also love the dark and dangerous side of film. As you can proboblay tell, my favorite movie is Annie Hall. I love it when TCM plays it. Anyways, I love TCM and I am really excited about this account.

Hello "Annie"

Welcome to the community.

You'll find lots of folks here that share your appreciation of comedies and "the darker side" (especially "the darker side") so you shouldn't go wanting for discussion.

There's lot's to explore in these Forums. Don't forget to check out all the Genre Forums that reside below the Main Forums.

Kyle In Hollywood

Hi Annie, welcome to the boards. I hope you'll enjoy our company and will become a regular. For the most part, we have a lot of good people here who enjoy talking about movies. We may not always agree with each other, but we try and disagree in a friendly respectful way. So jump right in and make yourself at home.

Hi, Annie...I'm new, too...and already spending WAAAAY too much time on this interesting, fun, funny, informative, and friendly forum! :)

Hi ya Annie!,

Welcome aboard!!! My name is AvaG which stands for the beautiful, SEXY, ...lol.....Ava Gardner....

I to am a Woody Allen fan and i love your name....heehee....very cool......I love Annie Hall one of my all time fav movies!

Hope u enjoy it here....its a great place to let everything off your chest and chat with other ppl who love old classic movies as much as u do......and sometimes...lol....to even get in to a debate or two.....heehee...

so again welcome and most important have fun!

AvaG :-)

Message was edited by: AvaG92260

Ava, l was looking through Ava Gardners list of films and came across a joint American/Soviet 1976 film "The Bluebird". Its only available in Russia but not here. What gives? Never heard of this version before. Ava Garner was cast as Luxery. Virtually all American cast, only available in Russia, here not to be found - strange.