Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Friday the Thirteenth (1933)

Selk

I very vaguely remember seeing this film years ago. This is not the popular Dead Teenager movie from 1980, this was a 1933 Victor Saville picture about a bus crash that leads backwards in time so that we see how the passengers ended up on that bus in the first place. My memory is spotty.

Has anyone seen this film?

The IMDB has a good slightly over 6 star rating of Friday the 13th. Its a comedy/drama made in the UK. Plot is "slices of peoples lives before a bus crash".

This is the first I've heard of it but with 77 votes on IMDB, quite a few have seen it.

If you want it, its available on VHS but uncertain if its on DVD. If it not on DVD then you better acquire it before it disappears altogether.

Get it at http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/product.asp?sku=095487

This is all the info I have on it. Selk, Welcome to the Boards.

I remember when I was younger I was home sick from school for a whole week, and AMC was just starting up (back when they just showed classic films). This was one of the films they aired but I haven't seen it since.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings