Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need help identifying a movie

thatssogank

I saw this movie when I was very young and never knew what it was called. I remember it was in color and was set in the desert. I believe it was in the middle east or Egypt. I remember a princess or important woman was kidnapped by a band of women who I think were escaped slaves. While the "princess" is strung up out in the sun she asks for mercy and is told by her former slave " I will give you the same mercy you showed me!"...I think that was the quote. I got the impression the band of women took men prisoner. The leader of the band has a particular attachment to a man they capture, but I cannot remember why, only that for some reason he is involved with the "princess" at some point. I also remember the "princess" tried to pass herself off as a boy, or at least one of the major characters did after being captured. Sorry if this isn't enough detail, but this has been bugging me for some time now and I would appreciate any help.

• 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings