Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What  is the discount code for the Tcm shop if you are enrolled in mad about musicals?  I can not find it on the main information.thanks Karen

I love the class and what to buy a few books for my personal library 

• Thanks 1

The discount code can be found in the Start Here Modules at the top of the modules list - it is listed as "Special TCM Announcement from Shop TCM" - it's an excellent discount. I can't publish it here because it is only for enrolled students in the course.

The exact page is here: https://learn.canvas.net/courses/2206/pages/0-dot-7-special-tcm-announcements-from-shop-tcm?module_item_id=218022

And yes, hurry to use the discount code, because it expires on 6/30. 

• Thanks 2

Well, they still haven’t fixed it. I just tried to order a “Mad About Musicals” shirt and I got an error message saying I couldn’t use the code because I didn’t have a mad about musicals item! ??‍♀

4 hours ago, Cocophone said:

I called in my order for a large T-Shirt and the service rep manually added the discount promo code.  He said they would fix the error on the website.

You must have gotten a different service rep than me. I just tried calling in my order and was told that he couldn’t apply the code to my order.