Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ralph Richardson

367-Ralph-Richardson.jpg

Cedric Hardwicke

Cedric-Hardwicke.jpg

I guess maybe I can see a resemblance in these two pictures. Richardson I think of playing softer parts, with a twinkle in his eye (there were exceptions, of course), where as Hardwicke was always a stiff-backed, snobbish aristo-type (again, exceptions).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hilda Borgström in "The Phantom Carriage" (1920) looks like...

K%25C3%25B6rkarlen%252C%2BThe%2BPhantom%

...an older Bette Davis

bette-davis-older.jpg

Actually ham, Miss Borgstrom there reminds me a little more of Jo Van Fleet in 1960's WILD RIVER here...

jo-van-fleet-photo-u1.jpg

DICK WESSON, ALL AMERICAN.

I'm putting this in the "Look-Alikes" thread due to what happened yesterday.....

I was watching the JIM THORPE movie starring BURT LANCASTER when my sister and brother in law dropped by to visit my wife( it was HER sister after all) and my brother in law( age 80) glanced at the TV just as a scene in which Mr. Wesson appeared and said, "He sure looks different there, don't he?"  I asked, "Who, Burt Lancaster?  He's just YOUNGER there."  He then said, "I'm talking about that OTHER guy there.  That's HUMPHREY BOGART, ain't he?"  :D

I mentioned early on in this thread about a marked resemblance Wesson and Bogart had to each other.

I'm  apparently not the ONLY one who thinks so.

Sepiatone

• 2 weeks later...

The following has got to have been posted before in the long long thread, but because I just read his name in another thread...

Arch Hall Jr.

Arch-Hall-Jr-as-Charlie-Tibbs.jpg

...and...

Michael J. Pollard

Michael-J-Pollard.jpg

• Like 1

The following has got to have been posted before in the long long thread, but because I just read his name in another thread...

Arch Hall Jr.

Arch-Hall-Jr-as-Charlie-Tibbs.jpg

...and...

Michael J. Pollard

Michael-J-Pollard.jpg

Nope, I'm pretty sure that's a new one ... but you're welcome to check the entire thread. Ha.