Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nope, I'm pretty sure that's a new one ... but you're welcome to check the entire thread. Ha.

WHAT?! And prove the point you made the other day in some other thread about "some of us having way too much time on our hands"???

(...look dude...I POSIT theories around this place, NOT prove 'em!!!)

;)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a couple of attractive brunette actresses primarily known for their roles in various 1950's and '60s television shows...

Phyllis Coates

phyllis1.jpg

...and...

Paula Raymond

paula-raymond-1-sized.jpg

(...I noticed this this evening while watching Miss Raymond on an old episode of Perry Mason)

• 4 weeks later...

Rick Dicker from "The Incredibles" (2004)....

4htppi.jpg

....looks like Richard Nixon.

richardnixon.jpg

I think it's safe to assume it was intentional.

Not in comparison of two celebrities, but I remember many telling ME that when singer/songwriter STEPHAN BISHOP first appeared on SNL in the '70's  we both had a striking resemblance.  Of course I don't know about NOW, but I saw that show too, and remember my WIFE at the time made he same remark.

Who have people told any of YOU that you resemble?

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't see much of ANY resemblance there Ham.  Just a similar hairstyle is all.  But nobody's gonna mistake one for the other.

Sepiatone

Exactly, Sepia.

Now when it comes to who Yulia might actually look a bit like, I'll now suggest actress Betty Field here...

MV5BOTcwNjViYjgtNzQ1Mi00YWQzLWEwZTEtM2Uy  betty-field-1-sized.jpg

Who have people told any of YOU that you resemble?

I am not the YOU in the question so I ask your indulgence.

I was sitting in a coffee shop at Columbus Circle in 1984 and I heard a loud whisper from across the room. One of the three young lads was saying, "Is that Charles Bronson?" They were looking at me. They had a little summit meaning about this before finally concluding that I was not. I had a rough-hewn face that threw them off. No one could mistake me for Charles Bronson. It's living in New York what with celebrities potentially showing up anywhere.

Later in life I am told I resemble Captain Kangaroo. Oh what a fall is this? From Bronson to Kangaroo.

• Like 4

I am not the YOU in the question so I ask your indulgence.

I was sitting in a coffee shop at Columbus Circle in 1984 and I heard a loud whisper from across the room. One of the three young lads was saying, "Is that Charles Bronson?" They were looking at me. They had a little summit meaning about this before finally concluding that I was not. I had a rough-hewn face that threw them off. No one could mistake me for Charles Bronson. It's living in New York what with celebrities potentially showing up anywhere.

Later in life I am told I resemble Captain Kangaroo. Oh what a fall is this? From Bronson to Kangaroo.

Could be worse.  You could be a WOMAN and told you resemble Charles Bronson.  Or a guy and told you resemble JUDI DENCH.

Or my 80 year old brother in law, who me and another brother in law told him he resembles the HEAT MISER!   :D

Sepiatone

• 2 weeks later...

This is from a post in the Off Topics forum.

Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yula Tymoshenko....

220px-Yulia_Tymoshenko_2011.jpg

....looks like Princess Leia.

257448f61c90eb2b2d04d8eb0aad084542814799

There could be a bit of similarity due to ethnic makeup.  Eddie Fisher's parents were Russian-born immigrants.  I put in a better pic for you.

• Like 1

Okay, so lemme get this straight here then.

Everyone who's ever sported bangs "looks alike" then, right?!

Well, in THAT case, I'll now suggest Ish Kabibble here looks like the last few people shown in this thread...

movie-star-news-ish-kabibble-in-suit-and

;)

• Like 1