Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hmm  I just watched Panic In The Year Zero and Ray Milland sort of reminded me of Rex Tillerson.  This is not a good thing, because I LIKE Ray Milland, and I don't wish to associate my favorite stars with political figures (whateverthehelltheirdamnpartyis).

What's kind of scary about that is,

If Tillerson isn't careful, he might make that movie a REALITY!

Sepiatone

What's kind of scary about that is,

If Tillerson isn't careful, he might make that movie a REALITY!

Sepiatone

Yeah, or his boss. ;)

And now...

Francine York

18846-5159-0.jpg

...and...

Felicia Farr

iphone360_116322.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never seen a photo of Edith Head before, and since both her and EDNA were in the same line of work, it's a cinch to see where they got the idea for the image.  :D

Hunt might be a good idea to do Edith now, but my impression is, and just going by that photo....

If he was still alive and 40 years younger,  RICHARD DEACON with a "Moe" wig would be a good choice!

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's a defendant on the People's Court who looks like Sammy Davis jr.

So ham, I gotta ask here.

Did they have this Sammy Davis Jr. lookalike open the program by saying "Here come da judge"?

f080d44684437be3af3893178f96aee1.jpg

(...I mean, if the dude looked THAT much like Sammy, wouldn't ya think they would?...it would seem more than fitting in this case, wouldn't it?!)

;)

Agnes Moorehead as Endora does a parody of Edith Heath on "The Crone of Cawdor" episode of BEWITCHED from Season 3.

This is one of my favorite episodes.

I love it when Endora (as the fashion copy writer) refers to McMann & Tate as Tate McMann and bemoans "dreary" long skirts  

3-27-3.jpg

• Like 1

Did you ever notice that Jeanette MacDonald's singing partner, Nelson Eddy, and her husband, actor Gene Raymond, looked quite a bit alike?   

Here is Nelson.

nelson_eddy.jpg

And here is Gene.

tumblr_lzp9gn8aZu1qe6nze.jpg

Jeanette and Gene gave a party that was attended by some of the cast from the movie "Rose-Marie".  That's Jimmy Stewart on the rocking horse.  The question is "Who is wearing the Mountie uniform, Nelson or Gene?"

84830bdda668ee4d1c52cac31fb298ab--jeanet

Here are both men with actress Sheila Terry.  You may have to look closely to tell which man is which.

421dc4061486878902485696d0661464--jeanet

• Like 3

I'm currently watching "Casque d'or" for Simone Signoret SUTS day on TCM.  Signoret looks very Anne Baxter-esque in this role.  Now I'll have to check out some of her other stuff today to see if she always looks this way, or if this is just a one-off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...