Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think Stevie Nicks and Carrie Fisher look alike.

Tom Petty and MacKenzie Phillips look alike - some mouth/teeth.   Someone should post a photo of this match.

Yeah ncff1, I also think Stevie Nicks and Carrie Fisher had a similar look, and in regards to Tom Petty, I always thought he looked a lot like Dennis Hopper. 

(...and yeah Tiki...I can see the resemblance between your niece and Carrie Fisher)

Never thought of Tom Petty looking like Dennis Hopper...have to give that some thought....but the mouth and teeth look like MacKenzie Phillips a bit.

In any case - Tom Petty was one of my favorite singer/songwriters.....sensational.   He also was a great performer and he had quite a bit of charisma.   

• Like 1

They're both white male humans, but beyond that there's not really a resemblance. 

C'mon now, Lawrence. Don't you know by now all you white boys look alike to me?! ;)

I thought the older they got, the more they resembled each other, but evidently and according to the less than enthusiastic response I'm getting here, I must be the only one who saw this.

(...or at least THINKS he saw this anyway, I guess)

C'mon now, Lawrence. Don't you know by now all you white boys look alike to me?! ;)

I thought the older they got, the more they resembled each other, but evidently and according to the less than enthusiastic response I'm getting here, I must be the only one who saw this.

(...or at least THINKS he saw this anyway, I guess)

Heh.  I suppose so Darg.  Y'see, I too thought Petty resembled an actor I recall seeing in some movies and TV shows(plus an old high school buddy of mine, but never mind that), but it DAMN sure wasn't Hopper.  But recalling one instance where I did  remember seeing said actor, had to do some digging.

IMHO Tom Petty resembled more an actor named REX HOLMAN, who was often seen in TV westerns in the '60's.  Particularily an episode of "The Rifleman" titled "Jealous Man".  ;)

Sepiatone

Well here's Tom Petty next to Mackenzie Phillips:

tompetty02.jpg

MV5BMjA4NTI5NjIyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjUz

Lookalikes for sure.

Hey-Doesn't Valerie Bertinelli strongly resemble Valerie Harper there?

And Daniel Massey looks just like Raymond Massey.

(just like Robert Walker/Robert Walker Jr, Alan Hale/Alan Hale Jr and other relatives)

Eh.....

I don't see Petty and Phillips.  The Walkers resemble each other just enough, but not as close as some think.  Just enough to know they're Father and son. 

But Hale Sr. and Jr. aren't even really that close IMHO.  SOUND alikes, maybe.

Sepiatone

Eh.....

I don't see Petty and Phillips.  The Walkers resemble each other just enough, but not as close as some think.  Just enough to know they're Father and son. 

But Hale Sr. and Jr. aren't even really that close IMHO.  SOUND alikes, maybe.

Sepiatone

Hale Sr. and Jr. had the same shape but their faces didn't look that similar.    But combined with that similar shape Jr. gives off a like-father-like-son vibe.

• Like 1

Oddly(and maybe not) , the first time I saw the movie "Smokey And The Bandit" was on TV and I missed the opening credits.  And at first I thought it WAS Bo driving that truck. 

As an aside( and OT to boot)  I recently saw an old ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW rerun in which Alan Hale Jr. came to Mayberry looking for a bride.  And he kept referring to BARNEY FIFE as "Little Buddy".  Must be a thing with him.......   ;)

Sepiatone

British film actor Roy Dotrice, who just today has died at age 94...

f3c1f260a761ff473467c31816f5db8e.jpg

And...

(...well, tell me if Roy doesn't have some kind'a "Claude Rains" thing goin' on here?)

Yeah, kinda Darg.

But there's another guy he reminds me of that I can't quite put my finger on........

Sepiatone

A guess here...

Perhaps Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund a bit ?

A guess here...

Perhaps Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund a bit ?

I agree that Roy Dotrice and Robert Englund look alike but neither look much like Claude Rains.

(and typically all white guys look alike to me!).    :blink:

• Like 1

I agree that Roy Dotrice and Robert Englund look alike but neither look much like Claude Rains.

(and typically all white guys look alike to me!).    :blink:

:D  I joked with a black guy at work with saying "Y'all black people look alike to me."  And his retort?

"I don't look NOTHIN' like ARETHA FRANKLIN!"  :D

Sepiatone

Young Simone Signoret and Romy Schneider. I couldn't find photos of them posed alike, but it's amazing in still photographs when they're about the same age and Signoret's hair is light, they look almost like twins.

• 2 weeks later...