Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scsu1975

Lookalikes?

How about people we know? My parents:

ParentsWeddingSM.jpg.42f85ff7b6439877f44b6ffdc3d01c4a.jpg

Everyone said my Dad looked exactly like Hunts Hall. I'm sure he didn't like hearing that.

124c801a1340c4f9b240ba67da3bf4c2.jpg

When I saw this picture of Ingrid Bergman in another thread, I thought she looked like my Mom:

Intermezzo_Kizirian-750x400.jpg

Just now, TikiSoo said:

Everyone said my Dad looked exactly like Hunts Hall. I'm sure he didn't like hearing that.

Your mom has a little young Barbara Stanwyck, too.

If your dad looks like Huntz Hall, then he also looked like Ray Dennis Steckler.

MV5BY2ZiMWJjMGItN2Q3Mi00Yzk4LThhN2MtNTk2  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tiki, I think your dad...

ParentsWeddingSM.jpg.42f85ff7b6439877f44

...looked quite a bit like a young Norman Lloyd...

LLOYD.jpg

11 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Your mom has a little young Barbara Stanwyck, too.

Good call here, Lawrence. I can see this too.

(...especially around her mouth and nose area)

18 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

If your dad looks like Huntz Hall, then he also looked like Ray Dennis Steckler.

You know, I was going to say that too, because that's who I see. Thank goodness I look like my Mom.

OK is this photo evocative of anyone famous?

Soo76.thumb.jpg.b642a30fb525566185f17857457de055.jpg

4 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

You know, I was going to say that too, because that's who I see. Thank goodness I look like my Mom.

WOW! LOL.

22 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

When I saw this picture of Ingrid Bergman in another thread, I thought she looked like my Mom:

Intermezzo_Kizirian-750x400.jpg

He does a little!

11 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Yeah, There IS somebody that you in your youth here is reminding of Tiki, but you'll have to gimme a minute to figure this out.

WAIT! I've got it!

Penthouse Pet of the Month in April of '78. THAT'S who!

Now, I can't remember her name right now, but she ALSO had that little cocky self-assured grin on her face just like you have here as I recall.

(...yeah yeah...I looked at their faces back then too, so don't go there!)

LOL

;)

All kidding aside here Tiki, I'll now ask you if there's some notable person who people have told you that you resemble? You know, kind'a like that thing I get occasionally about James Coburn.

(...and btw...I STILL say your dad looked quite a bit like a young Norman Lloyd up there...guess you don't agree though)

11 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Karen Allen

Image result for Karen Allen

5 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

Karen Allen

Image result for Karen Allen

Sorry CJ, naaaaah, ain't seein' it.

(...Tiki here had more an "exotic ethnic" look than the more "white bread wholesome" looking Miss Allen has here)

2 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Maybe a little bit of young Anjelica Huston

young-anjelica-huston-in-blue-and-green-

Yeah, you're closer here anyway, Lawrence.

1 minute ago, Dargo said:

Yeah, you're closer here anyway, Lawrence.

It's not quite right above, I know, but I feel like there's someone I should be remembering, someone who looks much closer, but it just won't come to me.

3 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

Who is that in your avatar picture, cigarjoe? Is it you?

For the longest time I thought it was screenwriter Robert Towne, decked out in Chinatown regalia.

roberttowne.gif

Just now, LawrenceA said:

For the longest time I thought it was screenwriter Robert Towne, decked out in Chinatown regalia.

roberttowne.gif

It's me down in Times Square in front of the old Follies Burlesk.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

roberttowne.gif

Man! You're so right here, Lawrence. CJ and Towne sure have a similar look to 'em, alright!

(...do you ever get that from others, CJ?...especially with the whole "noir" thing you two also have in common)

10 hours ago, Hibi said:

WOW! LOL.

15 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

striking similarity with a product manager at Polygram-now Universal but she was Italian and  not famous.... I would see a bit of similarity with a VERY early Talia Shire-not now of course- but the young lady here is better looking "She has that "man wanted" look in her eyes" ...

13 hours ago, Dargo said:

All kidding aside here Tiki, I'll now ask you if there's some notable person who people have told you that you resemble? You know, kind'a like that thing I get occasionally about James Coburn.

(...and btw...I STILL say your dad looked quite a bit like a young Norman Lloyd up there...guess you don't agree though)

Yes, I do think my Dad resembles a young Norman Lloyd, but Hunts Hall & Ray D. Steckler more since Dad looks like a goof. (hey, he was 19!)

Remember the camera LIES. That photo does not look like me at all. I was often called a "Cher type" and "Angelica Huston type" because of having long faces with prominent noses. As for having that man wanted look in her eyes, I was 14-15 y/o there (with BRACES!)

Dargo gets the "James Coburn" thing because of your big sparkling smile! Dargo is much better looking than Coburn, imho.

I never would have guessed that was really you CigarJoe, I thought it was some classic actor like Burt Lancaster in unusual make up.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dargo said:

I used to(and still a little) get the ,"You look like CHEVY CHASE!" from some.  Especially one of my sisters in law, who first said that.  Now, the funniest thing was, when I was doing a wedding assignment( photographer, remember?) a guy who was the SPITTING IMAGE( however THAT phrase came to be) of BILL MURRAY back when Bill was younger and sporting that mustache when cast in late '70's SNL, also made the Chevy Chase comment! :D My diet Coke damn near shot out my nose!  

But at one time( and I mentioned it here somewhere some time ago) a few have said I resembled THIS guy, while he was appearing on SNL too......

Well, back then(late '70's) I WAS wearing my hair the same, and wire rimmed specs( still do) and will mention that BOTH my wives thought so too.  And I think it IS an uncanny resemblance, although now, the fuller beard is whiter, the hair is shorter and thinner, and I'M not thinner by ANY means!  ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

I used to(and still a little) get the ,"You look like CHEVY CHASE!" from some.  Especially one of my sisters in law, who first said that.  Now, the funniest thing was, when I was doing a wedding assignment( photographer, remember?) a guy who was the SPITTING IMAGE( however THAT phrase came to be) of BILL MURRAY back when Bill was younger and sporting that mustache when cast in late '70's SNL, also made the Chevy Chase comment! :D My diet Coke damn near shot out my nose!  

But at one time( and I mentioned it here somewhere some time ago) a few have said I resembled THIS guy, while he was appearing on SNL too......

Well, back then(late '70's) I WAS wearing my hair the same, and wire rimmed specs( still do) and will mention that BOTH my wives thought so too.  And I think it IS an uncanny resemblance, although now, the fuller beard is whiter, the hair is shorter and thinner, and I'M not thinner by ANY means!  ;)

Sepiatone

Gotta say I've always loved this Stephen Bishop song, Sepia.

(...♪♪ puts on Sinatra and starts to cry ♪♪ ...LOVE it, and thanks for posting it)

1 hour ago, Hibi said:

14 or 15???? I can't believe it!!!

Yeah, they grow up fast in Upstate New York it seems, eh Hibi?! ;)