Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 6/2/2020 at 12:53 AM, MilesArcher said:

One of today's actors, William Fichtner, whom you may have seen in "The Perfect Storm", "The Lone Ranger", and the TV series, "Mom"

William Fichtner - IMDb   

And Nazi propaganda minister and Hitler's right hand man, Joseph Goebbels.

Joseph Goebbels - Wikipedia 

noah-taylor-totally-looks-like-joseph-go

My long lost siblings...

Haha, in a music thread someone posted:

0004092317.jpg

And I thought, he looks a lot like me-long face, round eyes, curly hair... I actually bear a striking resemblance to Harpo Marx and when I dressed up as him as a teen, it made my Mother cry

56635cd5adba8__harpo-marx.jpg

Anyone else see the resemblance?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

My long lost siblings...

Haha, in a music thread someone posted:

0004092317.jpg

And I thought, he looks a lot like me-long face, round eyes, curly hair... I actually bear a striking resemblance to Harpo Marx and when I dressed up as him as a teen, it made my Mother cry

Eeh! Sorry Tiki, but I'm only gonna believe this if you'll NOW post a picture of yourself doing  THIS...

harpo-gookie1.jpg

;)

(...and btw, yes, I also see the resemblance between Eric Carmen and the younger Harpo up there)

18 hours ago, Dargo said:
23 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Eeh! Sorry Tiki, but I'm only gonna believe this if you'll NOW post a picture of yourself doing  THIS...

Oh that's REALLY Harpo, not me haha.

I assumed you all remember what I look like, but here's one of me in costume:

HarpoSooBW.jpg.de8ec8f4e43220cc391ca3657e7d9ef7.jpg

2 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Oh that's REALLY Harpo, not me haha.

I assumed you all remember what I look like, but here's one of me in costume:

HarpoSooBW.jpg.de8ec8f4e43220cc391ca3657e7d9ef7.jpg

Oh, I knew that that was the real Harpo up there, but I think Sepia might've been a bit confused.

Yeah, I remember this shot of you now, and I also remember the one of you with the green face paint (as a Star Trek alien women a la Yvonne Craig or Susan Oliver, I believe) at one of your Halloween parties.

Never saw that above photo before TIKI.  Looks to me as if you're taking a break from doing a "road show'  performance of FUNNY GIRL.  More BABS than Harpo in the resemblance department there.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Never saw that above photo before TIKI.  Looks to me as if you're taking a break from doing a "road show'  performance of FUNNY GIRL.  More BABS than Harpo in the resemblance department there.  ;) 

Sepiatone

So, you're sayin' somethin' along the lines of this here, Sepia?...

83acccc311269f63e85ecc88f9fb0353.jpg

(...btw, I'm thinkin' Groucho there is lookin' like what Che Guevara might've looked like if he would've made it past the age of 39 and into his eighties...and no, it's not just because of the beret there either)

• Haha 1

Old man with a beret!  HA!  

My daughter freaked once recently when she saw me wearing my black Ivy cap backwards.  She exclaimed, "Oh!  GOD Dad!  NOT a BERET!!"  :D 

I took it off to show her it wasn't, and she sighed in relief.  I was in my early '60's at the time, and she thought that was not old enough for the beret.  Claiming, 

"The beret is the old man version of the old lady's TURBAN!"  ;)   

Sepiatone

• Like 1
4 hours ago, scsu1975 said:

Has anyone noticed a resemblance between Eddie Haskell and a former President of the United  States?

zAUrO6m.jpg

Yeah, come to think of it, he does resemble Millard Fillmore there, doesn't he?! ;)

(...yep, actually Rich, I remember seeing this shot of Ken on the internet right after he passed, and also thinking he looked a lot like Bubba here...and especially so now that Bubba is a bit more gaunt now days)

2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

And y'know.....

It kinda reminds me of BILL HOLDEN.  In a way......

Sepiatone

Yeah, I can kind'a sort'a see that, I suppose.

And especially when Holden was about twenty years YOUNGER than Ken is here!

(...Bill wasn't known for taking very good care of himself, ya know...quite the drinker, I understand)

;)

• Haha 1

British actor Derren Nesbitt (just seen this evening on TCM in the 1961 British film Victim, but shown here in 1968's Where Eagles Dare)...

Where+Eagles+Dare+%5B1968%5D+149mns.avi_

And German actor Hardy Kruger...

15346974.jpg

(...AND with BOTH of 'em lookin' a lot like some of those marionettes on that old '60s British children's TV series Thunderbirds, RIGHT?!)  ;)

• Haha 1

AND btw...while watching a Kay Kyser movie last night on TCM, it suddenly came to me who Kyser reminded me of.

Believe it or not...Weird Al Yankovic.

(...and no, it's NOT just because both were or are noted for having fun with music...there is a facial resemblance between 'em)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dargo said:

AND btw...while watching a Kay Kyser movie last night on TCM, it suddenly came to me who Kyser reminded me of.

Believe it or not...Weird Al Yankovic.

(...and no, it's NOT just because both were or are noted for having fun with music...there is a facial resemblance between 'em)

Well, all except the hair....

MV5BYzU2YjNlZDgtZTY4NC00M2U2LTliYzYtNGMw

pvdJEU4MEsu0yVpmmyprhFdEB1s_c4i4VJlFNxsl

I find Al a very handsome guy.

After 3-4 months of no haircuts, my Mr Tiki went from looking like Keiser to looking like Yankovic

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, scsu1975 said:

I've been catching up on my opera, and have noticed that tenor Matthew Polenzani reminds me of a guy who used to be VP:

9riNn8E.jpg

Yeah, I suppose he looks a bit like Al Gore.

(...well, he looks more like Al than he does Spiro Agnew, anyway) ;)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, scsu1975 said:

I've been catching up on my opera, and have noticed that tenor Matthew Polenzani reminds me of a guy who used to be VP:

9riNn8E.jpg

I was more thinking DAN QUAYLE.  ;) 

But, that's just the opinion of another couch potatoe.  ;) 

Sepiatoen

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

I hate it that I can't post pics.  But some of you might already think that an actor maned BARTLET ROBINSON to me, bears a strong resemblance to actor RAY TEAL.  

Sepiatone

Here ya go, Sepia...

Bartlett Robinson

OIP.AFpvP0oH18XaJRrBUTQLlgAAAA?pid=Api&r

Ray Teal

299083.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

(...and yeah, I can see a bit of a resemblance here too)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Catching the last 1/3 of THE CASE OF THE BLACK PARROT this morning it struck me----

Actor WILLIAM LUNDIGAN  looks like he'd be a brother to JAMES ARNESS.  More so than either PETER GRAVES or DESI ARNAZ!  :D :rolleyes:

Sepiatone