Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

>let me get this straight. SCSU has a job, a J-0-B??? Someone is paying him an actual salary??

That's why it says "professor" in my profile. But I don't go back until September, so there is still plenty of time for photos and puns.

He's no doubt giving us the best years of his life, frittering himself away on these boards, lol.

You're right about Larry King; he's a horror coming and going. The only thing I might want to embrace is his wallet.

Bronxgirl...It took all my strength and maturity not to lob back that straight line you wrote about Larry.

Professor SCSU...I just read your profeeel and am impressed. I, too, would like to know what subject you teach.

Showing the Three Stooges was kind of insulting IMO. SCSU, are you more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrf9K6Dgizs

Or like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXNRZ6z6jo

Do you know the Skipper and Maryann? ;-)

Message was edited by: CineMaven I had to...I just had to.

I just now got to the Prof. irwin Corey clip, because earlier I partook of some exercise and then a light repast. (I'm still in "1776"-speak)

Priceless, hilarious. (I always watched him on the old Steve Allen Show) and he's still GOT IT.

He should run for President this year; I'd love to hear his Inaguration speech.

Well I don't know what he will think when he gets back to this thread but I kind of like the image of Brother Theodore. :)

I have a couple of lookalikes.

Someone over at imdb mistook Billy Benedict for a young Andy Warhol. I couldn't find many picks of Benedict but you be the judge.

bbendcty.jpg28179.jpg

1626-andy-warhol1986-dup.jpg

Well I didn't think of that. Lets see.

18437__culkin_l.jpg

Macaulay_Culkin_SP_161100.jpg

28179.jpg

bbendcty.jpg

I think so in the younger picture particularly.

Message was edited by: molo14 to insert younger image of Culkin

Hi Lady B!

Yes you insert the picture's URL between the quotation marks that come after IMG src=

And don't forget to surround it all with < and >

I know how confusing it sounds, it took me ages to figure it out, but that's how I post pictures.